carwings iphone app: unknown error has occurred

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainnw

My CARWINGS iphone app has been reporting "An unknown error has occured" whenever I try to login. It has been doing this since friday afternoon. Is anyone seeing a similar issue?

I've got the same issue...I reloaded the Leaf app on my Iphone, but nothing changed. Will have to call Monday am if it doesn't start working.

Started working for me this morning - it is new technology but it can be sketchy on delivering. Now if we can get the mileage drops, and the inflated performance and meaningless performance info fixed (as in high miles/KWH and nearly no distance traveled), I may consider paying for it when my included period is over. If they could get the other info that is provided on the web based program to show up on my phone, that would be nice.

My car has lost it's registration twice now in 5 months - this is something that needs to be addressed as well. Glad to see they got it going again.

It's definitely spotty. Carwings on my iPhone 3GS is working again but it's not on my ipad 2... Back in May, when I got my LEAF, I had to re-register my Carwings 5 times with 5 new passwords before it took. I lost a month of driving data....for whatever that's worth... :ugeek:

Obviously the server was down for a day or so. As long as it's free, **** happens; when (if) they start charging for it, that won't work.

Stanton said:
Obviously the server was down for a day or so. As long as it's free, **** happens; when (if) they start charging for it, that won't work.

Welcome to the world of 'cloud' computing! :eek: No connection or server, your device is a brick.

My last successful communication was 7:25 pm last night. This morning the website was operational but would fail accessing the LEAF remotely. However now I get nothing but an error message

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.c40729ce.1320692425.fe0c3b

The android app claims that my username and password are incorrect.

Looks like Carwings went into meltdown mode.

JPWhite said:
My last successful communication was 7:25 pm last night. This morning the website was operational but would fail accessing the LEAF remotely. However now I get nothing but an error message

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.c40729ce.1320692425.fe0c3b

The android app claims that my username and password are incorrect.

Looks like Carwings went into meltdown mode.

+1 (That's what I'm seeing.)

It's more that CarWings. If you goto http://www.nissanusa.com and click on the "for owners" link access to any Nissan vehicle portal is unavailable as well.

You get the following error when logging in

Code:
Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.d348453f.1320692934.1311597f

The iPhone app won't log in but the PC will connect to carwings and the greencharge app is updating ok. I reset app, reset iPhone (3GS) and still getting the login failure. Anyone else having connection / login issues?

Back