LEAF Accessories Brochure from the UK

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Another goodie from BrightonUK - the UK LEAF accessories brochure:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B3SYHt_rpvYyZGM2ZDBlMWMtYmUyOC00MTAyLWE5ODMtZmE0NmYzMzdlMWU3&hl=en_US" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ebill3 said:
Some neat stuff, but pricy.

Bill

Dont forget to add 20% VAT. I beleve you can claim it back but when I spoke to the dealer in the UK he stated that I would have to pay the VAT at time of sale then claim it back which would involve lots of red tape I bet.

Then again they are paying $2.22 a liter (= 0.879876993 gal) which is $9 +/- a gallon!!

If ever you needed a Leaf it would seem the UK is the place to have one, Imagine driving into a gas station with a posted price of $8.99 unleaded.

This is why I am proud..................and thankfull to be an American

Brightonuk said:
Dont forget to add 20% VAT. I beleve you can claim it back but when I spoke to the dealer in the UK he stated that I would have to pay the VAT at time of sale then claim it back which would involve lots of red tape I bet.

There is no VAT if you place an order that is for direct export (ie: you buy on the Internet or by phone and they ship the items to you outside of the EU). Assuming you buy from a source that is used to doing such export orders, that is.

I'd totally be in for that rear center console/armrest, and if they sold the smaller rear headrests I'd get a pair of those too! Nissan USA needs to step it up on the accessories especially considering not just the UK offerings, but what Japan has got available as well!

Would be awesome if someone could get the part numbers for the smaller size UK spec rear headrests. And, get some pricing. Maybe a potential group buy?

Back