Did Everybody Get Their Free Nissan Cast Metal LEAF Model?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SilverLeaf said:
I contacted Customer Support. They have none left. The offer is concluded.

WB SilverLeaf! Haven't seen you in awhile. What did you name your Cayenne LEAF? Mine is 'Pepper'. I found a super sporty steering wheel cover at AutoZone that looks really great in red. I'm going to post some pics as soon as I do the 150 (7.2m/kW h) mile run on city streets (no loop this time), probably sometime next month. Mark13 is going to try to do it too. I've already hit 9.1m/kW h on a 15 mile loop at 15mph. I'm waiting for someone to hack into the CC, so it will work at 15mph.

Called Customer Support and specifically asked for the criteria used to qualify for a cast model.

3 days later I got my answer:

400 models made available for purchasers that had waited for a prolonged peroid for their real LEAF to arrive--no definition as to what that period was. Also if you called immediately when the first model units were distributed and whinnnnnnnnnnned long and hard--your wait time was a non-issue. The whinner feature is discussed in an earlier post in this thread.

All the models have been delivered to the chosen 3?? plus the whinnnnnnnners. There are no more, but then I did not activate my whinnnnnnnnner feature---maybe there a few bing held back--give them a call--it will be fun to see how they respond.

Dam I wish I had not read this thread,Im jealous of you guys getting one :cry: I want to cover one in carbon fiber ..Ill check ebay and see what they are going for..

Back