Seems like folks are having a lot of "issues" with the Blink card. Here is what I did and received mine within 5 days by mail:
1. Went to Blink web site and signed up for the card. using the information they requested, including VIN, type of home charging unit, etc..
2. Retrieved the card from the mail box.
3. Went to the Blink website and clicked on "activate card"; put in information requested; received message back "Card is Activated".
In using my card, I have gone to three different places in the Nashville area to try it out.
1. Parked in a non-ICEd electric vehicle/Blink charger place.
2. Placed the Blink card onto the front of the Blink pedestal mount where it said to "Place card here"
3. Waited for signal to plug in -- about 10 seconds
4. Plugged in.
5. Went into Tittie Bar and watched Pole Dancers, drank whiskey and beer;
6. Came out, unplugged and went home.
I am curious after reading some of the exploits of posters as to why Blink Cards worked for me and not for them??
Ira est potens et pertinax.
Study History - Know the Future
CWO4 US Army (Ret.)
N4CVX; ex-VP2EHF; ex-DA1BB; ex-KR6DEM
2012 SL Glacier Pearl VIN: 1567 Delivered 12-11-2011
Cool Springs Nissan, Franklin, TN