Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it's getting ridiculous...
I got the third one today...
(First one came from Ecotality the day after I called them, then from Blink after over a month after I ordered it in Express overnight envelop, and today I got one in blink envelop in regular mail...) Seems like they are really ramping up...

So I just got my card and went to try it out.

I could not find the Blink at the Lake Forest location. (only Blink in my range range) Possibly it is behind the locked gate in the rear of the building. I called Blink to ask for details and they have none. I expressed my dissapointment and he seemed to be genuinly concerned and would look into the issue. If someone drives by and finds it or has more details please let me know.

smkettner said:
So I just got my card and went to try it out.

I could not find the Blink at the Lake Forest location. (only Blink in my range range) Possibly it is behind the locked gate in the rear of the building. I called Blink to ask for details and they have none. I expressed my dissapointment and he seemed to be genuinly concerned and would look into the issue. If someone drives by and finds it or has more details please let me know.

Blink needs to get their stuff together - I already posted about this. It's a company called AVL and it's a private charger. Blink needs to remove it from their map.

If you want to test your RFID card, go to the Orange Financial Center parking garage @ 701 S. Parker. The cage is locked, but there is a number to call and someone from security will come right out and unlock it. Thankfully when I went I had just received my card (security didn't provide one and it wasn't clear it was required). Worked like a charm.

jackal said:
Noobie question: What does it do? I am guessing you need it for use at public Blink chargers?

Yes. That is the intended purpose.

I think they are finally sending them out- got mine this week and used it at the science center in san Diego- worked great. Finally.

mogur said:
As of this morning, I have now received FOUR Blink cards! Interestingly, their web page still shows my request as pending however...

You must have received mine. :lol:

As of this morning, I've called FOUR times, but still no card. There's actually a couple of places in town with Blinks that I want to use. :shock:

Got mine today!
Photoon2011-08-31at1838.jpg

Now, if I just had my LEAF. :(

Back