Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a Blink card in the mail about a month ago; when I registered it, the Blink site forced me to update my password. After registering, it showed a pending card request #1 and an activated card #2. Today, I received another card in the mail! :shock:
I am still waiting for my car :-(

abasile said:
My card came today, after waiting almost a month. The only thing was, after logging into their website, I couldn't figure out how to activate the card. A customer service representative told me to click on the "See Why" link under "Request or Activate an RFID Card". Although counterintuitive, that worked. Part of the confusion is that there seems to have been a request for a second card, which I don't think I ever asked for.

Given that we already have three (!!) ChargePoint cards, my wife's first question was, "Why don't they consolidate into one network?"

Thanks for the tip. We do require to activate it.

We got two cards today, in two separate envelopes; one addressed to me, and one to my wife.

I think I ordered in May.

When I logged in to activate the cards, it made me change my "weak" password. Then, I activated both cards.

So, now I have 3 total Blink cards. One that was given at the Rueben H. Fleet event, and now these two. So, I marked the first one "FREE" and the other two "REGISTERED" with my Sharpie pen.

TonyWilliams said:
We got two cards today, in two separate envelopes; one addressed to me, and one to my wife.

I think I ordered in May.
Well, so much for the "sending them out in alphabetical order" theory. I also signed up in May for a card and still haven't received one. :x

TT
(edit--update--griping on MNL was useful, it turns out. Mine arrived in the mail at noon today!)

Has anyone who recently received a card in the this batch tried theirs out at a Blink station to see if theirs work? Not that I'm having any problem with mine. I just haven't had a chance to try mine out yet.

Volusiano said:
Has anyone who recently received a card in the this batch tried theirs out at a Blink station to see if theirs work? Not that I'm having any problem with mine. I just haven't had a chance to try mine out yet.
I have tried mine and it works. :mrgreen:

Mine came in the mail today, and I didn't actually request it, other then being an active ECOtality and Blink member. I used somebody else's at a charging station "event" today, and when I got home, there it was!
Now I feel like I'm a card-carrying member of Blink.

Back