Blink @ Plug in 2011 Re: LADWP Issues

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone attending any of the below events willing to question Don Karner and/or Jonathan Read on the issues regarding EVSE installation, 2nd meter, solar electric and change of contract in the Los Angeles DWP service area?

We would also like to invite our EV Project participants to an EV Project Review with ECOtality North America President, Don Karner, to update you on new happenings and get feedback on the Project's progress. There's no need to RSVP; simply drop by to participate. This meeting will be held on Monday, July 18 from 1-2pm at the Raleigh Marriott City Center, located at:
500 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
*Meeting will be held in the Chancellor Room
Tuesday the 19th will have some great events, such as presentations by ECOtality CEO, Jonathan Read, and ECOtality North America President, Don Karner, at the Raleigh Convention Center. Plug In will also host a Public Night open to anyone for a $10 entrance fee in the evening.

Tuesday the 19th will have some great events, such as presentations by ECOtality CEO, Jonathan Read, and ECOtality North America President, Don Karner, at the Raleigh Convention Center. Plug In will also host a Public Night open to anyone for a $10 entrance fee in the evening. These events are as follows:

10:30am – noon: Don Karner speaks at "Electric Vehicles and the Smart Grid Technologies required to fully integrate electric vehicles and the smart grid."
1:30pm – 3:00pm: Jonathan Read speaks at "PEV Infrastructure Deployment - What Have We Learned? Results From The EV Project and Other National PEV Infrastructure Initiatives."

Public Night: This is a chance for you to see what we've been up to in the past year. Entrance is just $10, so please stop by our booth!
5:30pm – 7:30pm Exhibit Hall open to the public
7:30pm – 9:15pm Private screening: Revenge of the Electric Car
9:15pm – 10pm Q&A Panel Session

I love how they always hold these meetings in the middle of a work day! It's as if they really DON'T want anyone to attend!

91040 said:
Anyone attending any of the below events willing to question Don Karner and/or Jonathan Read on the issues regarding EVSE installation, 2nd meter, solar electric and change of contract in the Los Angeles DWP service area?

mogur said:
I love how they always hold these meetings in the middle of a work day! It's as if they really DON'T want anyone to attend!

91040 said:
hey, Mogur,
not only in the middle of the day but in NORTH CAROLINA!
RALEIGH!

Back