UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you did pay pal, i think it only took mine a few hours but dont really remember now. i am guessing its something he checks once a day, so anywhere from a few hours to a day

DaveinOlyWA said:
if you did pay pal, i think it only took mine a few hours but dont really remember now. i am guessing its something he checks once a day, so anywhere from a few hours to a day

Strange. I payed via PayPal 2 days ago (7/13), but I still haven't seen an update. Maybe he's just behind. Or maybe things got confused because I donated $20 instead of $10 :D

So, what's this new gold membership that DaveinOlyWA and a few others seem to have? I haven't seen that discussed or advertised anywhere.

Ray

P.S. Oops, make that quite a few - I see there are 22 of them at the moment.

239 Forum Supporters.

I would like to know how to be "invited" to be a Gold Member.

Being able to upload pictures to the forum (with automatic re-scaling or resolution reduction) would be great.

Thanks, Gary

garygid said:
239 Forum Supporters.

I would like to know how to be "invited" to be a Gold Member.

Being able to upload pictures to the forum (with automatic re-scaling or resolution reduction) would be great.

Thanks, Gary

+1 :D

DaveinOlyWA said:
that is a good question we all donated so why am I a gold member in you guys you're not

Perhaps it was the amount of the donation? I researched my paypal history and found I donated $25.00 on 10/13/2010, or perhaps it was related to be an early donator? We'll have to wait for wxxyz to chime in, I imagine.

Note: I notice it sais "1 Year" in the first post, looks like its time to donate again for me shortly.

oh maybe the donation expires after year. I only donated mine like 6,7 months ago I think. at least it doesn't seem that long ago

walter said:
I also made donation to site last week and have not noticed any change in my profile. Just making sure money got to where it was supposed too.... :)
I'd suggest just being patient; it took almost a week for my profile to be upgraded. It may be that wxxyz checks the paypal inbox once a week or so and is otherwise busy.

Back