OEM All Weather Rubber Mats pictures

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered these mats through Nissan Dealer in Roseville on 4/18/11. These were delivered to the dealer on 4/20/11 and I got them the same evening. They do fit very nicely.

sirfergy said:
Anyone figure out if they make this for the cargo area?
These OEM all-weather mats do work nicely for us. But Nissan seems to have nothing available for the cargo area. We ended up using an old sheet.

gasmiser1 said:
Save some money :idea:

I bought the Costco rubber deep channel mats for under $20.00 for front and back. They work fine :D

Or check out Amazon.com or J.C. Whitney
Didn't find them in costco here.

Just a bit of geography---there is a lot of Washington State beyond the I5 corridor. Shucks--here in the Wenatchee Valley, we only get about 60 days a year with less than 8 hours of sunshine and blue skies each day. My solar heated pool is and has been cooking at a regualted 90 degrees for the last 6 weeks and my LEAF is charging on Hydro-Electricty at $.028/KWH.

Yep-I got the OEM rubber mats and they are great. I might even get an opprotunity to need to use them too! They are sort of like insurance--you buy them hoping to never need them.

Should you be coming to the Valley or even Leavenworth--give a shout out.

LEAF #662

abasile said:
I inquired about the OEM all-weather floor mats at my dealer and they indicated that they have some on order, but have no idea when they will come in. It could take weeks. Has anyone received more precise information as to availability? I would consider ordering the mats from a different dealer if they have them in stock and can ship to our home.

The rubber mats have been available from any Nissan Dealer for at least 2 months. The part number is 999E4-8X000, and list for $89, but can be had for as little as $72.00

Lanzer said:
Do they only come in black? With the interior being light gray, black rubber will really stick out...
I have never been accused of being an interior designer, but I think they complement the black central console, black trim around the center display, and black trim on the doors. I had kind of wondered if they would clash with the dark gray interior down next to the floor, but it doesn't seem so to me.

Oh, to answer your question, yes.

And, yes, they are the only mats I have, so I use them all the time, despite the rarity of summer-time rain in our region.

Ray

I just ordered them online from this site:
http://www.nissanaccessories247.com/999E4-8X000

$80.99 plus free shipping, cheaper than the local dealer plus they claim it's in stock.

doesn't appear to be a rubber mat for the cargo area but it does look like they have a carpet for it.

http://www.nissanaccessories247.com/leaf-accessories/leaf-interior/999E3-8X000

sirfergy said:
I saw that. I really want a rubber one though. :(

Take a trip down to your local hardware store (like Orchard Supply) and get a couple of feet of bulk rubber mat material and cut one to size for your rear hatch area.

OrientExpress said:
sirfergy said:
I saw that. I really want a rubber one though. :(

Take a trip down to your local hardware store (like Orchard Supply) and get a couple of feet of bulk rubber mat material and cut one to size for your rear hatch area.

Thought that also. Just wondered if the black rubber, would, over time, discolor the carpet below--probably not. Also, I too have the rubber interior floor mats, actually by serendipity accident, as JoAnne at Fontana Nissan gave them to me as a gift.

But given the dirt and grime that seems to follow me from hikes, etc., the rubber will clean up in a breeze, especially if beach tar, or pine sap gets into the mix.

What I would really like for the rear is a custom molded tub that would contain something like a leaking juice bottle, or any kind of spilled liquid.

Meantime, the rubber matting to the rescue...!

JimSouCal said:
What I would really like for the rear is a custom molded tub that would contain something like a leaking juice bottle, or any kind of spilled liquid.
It's called a "cargo organizer", it's from Nissan, and I love it. It also gives you a nice flat surface in the back for carrying large objects when you put the back seats down. With that I feel absolutely no need for a fifth rubber mat in the back.

Caution: It does cover up the not-so-secret door to the not-so-effective tire repair kit. If you ever decide you need to use that you'll have to take the cargo organizer out. The organizer comes with attachment screws, but I just dropped mine in the hatchback pit to fend for itself. I haven't heard any squeaks or rattles out of it.

Ray

planet4ever said:
JimSouCal said:
It's called a "cargo organizer", it's from Nissan, and I love it. It also gives you a nice flat surface in the back for carrying large objects when you put the back seats down.
I've considered it, but my preference seems to be space open. Hadn't thought about the nice aspect of a flat surface--may revisit this accessory... My sports car (that I don't seem to drive much lately) has an insert line in the front trunk that created the notion of what I was envisioning for the rear.

I received my set today. They are nice and sturdy but note that they do not cover the area under the pedals. This is probably designed this way for safety. I probably would not have ordered them had I known this before.

Back