UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, frankly, had forgotten all about donating until your comment bumped the thread back to the top. I've now fixed that omission and donated.

Beachcliffs said:
I just donated using PayPal. Was not any trouble at all after reading through this thread. I'll try to figure out the avatar feature once I figure out what I want to use.

Thanks for putting this site together.

Yes, to donate, just click the "Hide this ad" link near the upper right corner of the window.

Yes, it could be made more obvious, then maybe many more would donate to this great forum.

mogur said:
I, frankly, had forgotten all about donating until your comment bumped the thread back to the top. I've now fixed that omission and donated.

Beachcliffs said:
I just donated using PayPal. Was not any trouble at all after reading through this thread. I'll try to figure out the avatar feature once I figure out what I want to use.

Thanks for putting this site together.

Yep - that is why I posted my comment. I had meant to donate earlier than today, too. But, I always start out at "View your posts" now, so when I stumbled upon the "Donate"thread, I figured it was time to do so.

I think what you get for $10 is a good deal also its a great source of information and we want it to keep going!

I supported this forum close to the time when I joined as member. I see the two Nissan ads for Northbay and Boardwalk. Am I missing some good ads by being a forum supporter?

Besides learning a lot about the LEAF and reading some of he light-hearted comments expressed by some posters, I think I have received my money's worth by being a forum supporter.

To the Forum administrator and moderators, keep up the good work!

linkim said:
I supported this forum close to the time when I joined as member. I see the two Nissan ads for Northbay and Boardwalk. Am I missing some good ads by being a forum supporter?

Besides learning a lot about the LEAF and reading some of he light-hearted comments expressed by some posters, I think I have received my money's worth by being a forum supporter.

To the Forum administrator and moderators, keep up the good work!
What do we do if we've donated and want to turn the ads back on either temporarily or permanently?

If you keep the ads LEAF / Renewable energy relevant, I'd actually prefer to see them! That way I can know about those businesses, and I'll probably want to purchase something from one of them in the future.

Ok, just made a Donation, Happy to help. infact I am a long time users of the Rx8 club.com before it was bought out. Thanks for putting it up..

Now that I have my LEAF, I just made a donation. Thanks for all the past information. I'm looking forward to all the forum will have to offer in the future!

Steve

I'm ashamed it's taken me this long to do it. I've reaped my donation fee in SPADES over the last few months by being prepared and informed to ask the right questions and demand the right answers.

If more donations are necessary please put me on the list to ask.

z0ner said:
I'm ashamed it's taken me this long to do it. I've reaped my donation fee in SPADES over the last few months by being prepared and informed to ask the right questions and demand the right answers.

+1

Gerry

GerryAZ said:
z0ner said:

+1

Gerry
+2
I figure this forum has saved us at least $3000 and supplied a ton of information and answers about our car that would have caused untold amounts of aggravation and frustration. Making a donation to support the forum is long overdue. I am an admin on a private non-profit forum for Porsche club members in San Diego, so I know what a thankless task it is.

Thank you!
TT

davewill said:
Is there a way to donate that doesn't require a Paypal acct? It's simply something I won't do.
Me neither. How about a post or at least a pm with an address I can send a check to.

After you donate how do you know you have an upgraded membership?

edit: I found it in the members button. Then I found new features in the User Control Panel ect.

Back