Whatever happened to EEStor???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel

Does anybody know what's up these days with EEStor? Personally, I am inclined towards the view that the company was scam from the start, but this is more a feeling than a firm conviction. But what I'm actually wondering now is, Since they missed their own self-imposed deadline of year's end 2009 to deliver the first shipment of working EESUs to Zenn for installation in cars, have they given any excuses or explanations? Have they announced a new deadline? Or have they just closed up shop and quietly disappeared to Argentina with whatever remained of the company's bank account?

daniel said:
Does anybody know what's up these days with EEStor? Personally, I am inclined towards the view that the company was scam from the start, but this is more a feeling than a firm conviction. But what I'm actually wondering now is, Since they missed their own self-imposed deadline of year's end 2009 to deliver the first shipment of working EESUs to Zenn for installation in cars, have they given any excuses or explanations? Have they announced a new deadline? Or have they just closed up shop and quietly disappeared to Argentina with whatever remained of the company's bank account?

You can follow EEStor story in minute detail at http://www.theeestory.com/home.

I think there is only a small chance of them being able to get products out at the claimed spec - even if they are not fraudsters. They have to break multiple known science / technology / economics limitations.

Zenn/EEstor have not given any formal excuses or explanations nor announced a new targets.

Back