Replacing Tires

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rewoniuk

I am about at the point where I need to replace the tires on my 2016 Leaf S-30. I've been unhappy about the level of road noise coming from the original tires, especially on the highway. I would appreciate any recommendation for replacements.

I have found that frequent rotation is the only way I can keep tire noise from becoming excessive. Tire choice depends upon the driver's preferences. Higher performance tires typically offer better wet/dry traction and handling with reduced range. There are several tire threads on the forum so I suggest you read through them. Personally, I prefer performance (especially wet braking) to range so I now have a set of Michelin Cross Climate 2 tires and am very happy with them so far.

I ended up replacing mine with Yokohama Ascend? after a pothole blowout and having lower treads.

It ended up being about $400 cheaper than the OEM tires and i have no complaints with them so far after about a year's use

Back