Nissan Leaf 2017 charging station issues

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mkitty86

Hello everyone, my name is Marvin, I just purchased a 2017 Leaf About a month ago and I have not been able to get the at home charging station. The car has two plugs, one is the fast charging plug and another smaller plug. Most of the charging stations at parking places I have found use the smaller plug and when I try to use those the car just does not charge. The station just says charging complete after a minute and no voltage is delivered. Is that normal? The fast charge plug seems to work but again not many locations have those plugs. Any advice? Thank you.

Do the blue charging lights on top of the dash flash one after the other when this happens? If so, a charging timer is set in the car, and you haven't tried to charge during the time(s) - most likely overnight - when the timer allows it. Try pressing the timer override button on the lower left side of the dash right before trying to charge. If I remember correctly, it has a clock icon with the word "OFF" under it, and maybe a line through the clock image.

Back