Hey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapo

Greetings. My name is Christopher A.. I am a 33-year-old conservative white male who is non-environmentally conscious. I love saving money and technology, which is why I bought the Nissan Leaf. I average 4.8 miles per kilowatt hour and I have a 2017 model with the S trim. I look forward to getting to know other leaf owners in potentially starting a car club. I pray that I can be of service to anyone who needs it. God bless you all and GO TRUMP!

I am looking forward to owning this leaf for the next five years. The first thing I noticed when driving a leaf is it’s impressive Twork. I’ve owned some very fast cars in my short life, and this is quite impressive for an economy car. I do have a background in hyper mileing and as a friend once put it, I drive like “an old Asian bitch”

I make rap music and you can find my music on all the major platforms. Although I’m young, I have an old Soul. Also, after getting my leaf, I now call gasoline drivers gas-holes!

I’m looking forward to getting to know other leaf owners and possibly starting a car club or something similar. I’m more than happy to share my knowledge and to learn and help others in anyway I can. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Greetings. I'll leave this topic here for a while, then move it to an existing one.

I share the sentiment "Go, Trump!" ;)

EDIT: I've combined the two posts you submitted into one, instead of approving two topics with similar posts. I've also moved it to the appropriate forum.

Hi, what part of the world do you live in? Presumably somewhere in the US with a pro Trump position but some clarity would be helpful.

And btw it's torque not twork although that did make me think that your car twerks...which made me smile.

Back