New Leaf owner

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayCan

Hello all! Just bought (and promptly joined this forum) a white 2015 SL with 40k kms and 12 bars. We are in Kingston Ontario Canada and are going to use it as our daily town driver as we can get away with one vehicle on a daily basis. My work also has chargers that are free to employees! So far, loving the Leaf and the Highlander hasn't moved from its spot in the driveway!

Good luck! You are in for an experience.. I have my 2015 since new, and still get a rush of adrenaline every morning when I get into it...

The most significant thing you will notice, is not having to do any mechanical repairs.

Oh, one thing.. At that age and mileage, I suggest getting the transmission fluid changed. Other than that, have fun.

powersurge said:
Oh, one thing.. At that age and mileage, I suggest getting the transmission fluid changed.

Either you're being sarcastic or you meant the Reduction Gear Oil? https://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=25076

Back