New (since June) S Plus owner. MyNISSAN app question.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlmalisz

Because my Honda Ridgeline got clobbered while parked back in April, after a month of renting, I ran the numbers and bought a new 2021 S Plus. This doesn't have the hardware for remote connect. That's sad, but I can manage.

The thing that seems odd is that the iOS MyNISSAN app seems to have no notion of any info about the car unless I enter it by hand. The analogous Honda app was always current on vehicle mileage, for instance. I seem to have to update current mileage in the app by hand, even when the phone and car are connected via USB.

Is this expected, or is there some "mother may I" step I may have missed in getting the phone acquainted with the car?

Thus far, quite happy with the vehicle. Most annoyances surround CarPlay and app vagaries, and have managed to live with them.

--Richard

PS: 5.5 months on, I may get the Ridgeline back next week. Sheesh.

If you are asking about the My Nissan (Leaf) application on the owner page of Nissan's web site, you are correct information is not updated automatically. I never get into that page unless I need to reset or change my settings for remote access (which you do not have on the S Plus).

Back