phone book search

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyc

Hi there
I am a newbie to this forum. I did try to find a thread which addressed my question.

I have a 2016 Nissan Leaf. I have successfully loaded my phone book via bluetooth. I have finally figured out how to change my Quick Dial numbers. But I cannot figure out how to search my thousands of contacts, as the characters to the left of the screen are Japanese. There is a greyed out 'eng' which suggests an option for english characters, also a # key which seems to do nothing and an 'etc' which seems to go through the phone book a page at a time. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions about this? Our dealer says just wait until we can get Android Auto. Thanks, Sally

It sounds like you have a JDM import. Unfortunately, this forum is mostly US Leafer drivers and a few outside (e.g. Canada). Even fewer are those where they drive on the left side of the road and receive JDM imports w/Japanese UI. Importing a Leaf into the US w/the steering wheel on the wrong side for use on public roads is going to be costly, if not nearly impossible...

You might not be able to get much help here on that.

Back