LakeLeaf
Delivery Date: 04 Aug 2018

Re: how many of you would actually do this?

Thu May 02, 2013 1:12 pm

evnow wrote:Does anyone want this thread to be left open ?
Does anyone want this thread <period> ?

apvbguy
Delivery Date: 10 Apr 2013

Thu May 02, 2013 1:23 pm

LakeLeaf wrote:
Does anyone want this thread <period> ?
to all of the complainers:

so very few of you addressed the subject of the original post, very telling

as for this thread, it is posted in an appropriate forum, off topic non leaf discussions.

I don't believe that anyone was forced to click on any message in this thread and not one of you who are complaining were forced to post the complaints.

here's some advice, the next time you encounter a topic that isn't of interest to you, just click onto the next topic.
WARNING This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm

AndyH

Thu May 02, 2013 1:23 pm

apvbguy wrote:http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/bless ... ow-to.html

even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me has compassion, I bet none of you liberals have even given this any thought.
While there's something to be said for the bag, there is absolutely nothing to be said for the way it's been used as a weapon here.
This user is now on my ignore list and I've requested (s)he be banned.

To the non-Republicans or non-Libertarians on this site I offer a heartfelt apology for being even remotely part of a belief system that spawns behavior such as this user demonstrates.

Nubo
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2014

Thu May 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Personally I've already solved the problem for this and all future threads. :lol:

The question of aid and compassion for the homeless is a worthwhile discussion and anyone who's tired of the OP's trolling can easily put him on ignore status.
I noticed you're still working with polymers.

Stoaty
Delivery Date: 12 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 3871

Thu May 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Locking this thread would be a good first step. If apvbguy can't play nice in the future, more steps can always be taken.
2011 Leaf with 62,000 miles given to Nephew
2013 Tesla Model S85 with 251 miles rated range at full charge
Leaf Spy Manual
Battery Aging Model Spreadsheet

EVDRIVER

Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Let's not close threads because some folks have strong opinions. If we are going to do that let's start with the gun discussion thread. If a particular user is threatening and repeatedly insulting others they will be warned, if that does not work they will get a temporary ban. Let's also please not report disagreements of view points as spam.

I can assure everyone on this forum that if they do not respond to those that attack them they will go away.

thankyouOB
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 1442

Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 pm

This thread, which has nothing to do with the car or EVs, was posted as a provocation by someone who has dared the moderators to ban him.
But you guys just sit on your hands while he continues to name call and act righteous when his bad behavior is pointed out.

what is next? pictures of fetuses?
may reserve/delivery 4/30/11
--
ECOtality/LADWP/ Blink 4/4/11
--
Gardena Nissan, msrp -1k
red SL with etec L3
SOLAR POWERED since 2008

EVDRIVER

Thu May 02, 2013 3:40 pm

It seems that more than one member in this thread is participating in less than appropriate discourse. I'm not here to be a parent or decide who started it so If it continues I'm simply going to temporarily ban the next person that engages abusive antagonistic behavior toward individuals. I would also like to remind folks that all of these posts are indexed in Google for eternity for all the public to see.

I'll say this one last time, ignore and do not respond to those you have issue with and they will go away.

Stoaty
Delivery Date: 12 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 3871

Thu May 02, 2013 3:54 pm

EVDRIVER wrote:Let's not close threads because some folks have strong opinions.
The issue isn't strong opinions (which are fine) it is expressing those opinions in a way which is derogatory of another poster and purposely provoking others. That is the kind of behavior I would like to see reined in when it is excessive and ongoing.
2011 Leaf with 62,000 miles given to Nephew
2013 Tesla Model S85 with 251 miles rated range at full charge
Leaf Spy Manual
Battery Aging Model Spreadsheet

EVDRIVER

Thu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Stoaty wrote:
EVDRIVER wrote:Let's not close threads because some folks have strong opinions.
The issue isn't strong opinions (which are fine) it is expressing those opinions in a way which is derogatory of another poster and purposely provoking others. That is the kind of behavior I would like to see reined in when it is excessive and ongoing.
Clearly that has already been addressed. Unfortunately some choose to ignore the warnings.

Return to “Politics & Other Controversial Topics”