apvbguy
Delivery Date: 10 Apr 2013

Re: how many of you would actually do this?

Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 am

thankyouOB wrote:
apvbguy wrote:http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/bless ... ow-to.html

even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me has compassion, I bet none of you liberals have even given this any thought.
is everything you do all about pissing off the liberals?
this post is classic gooper behavior.
priceless
goober, not gooper
thankyouOB wrote: as to the concept: did you call up rush on anything-goes Friday and ck to see if this pack is approved by the master?
why do you libertards think that ALL conservatives like/listen to and get their marching orders from limbaugh? unlike libertards who mostly are incapable of critical thinking and rely on talking points for the formulation of their views, my opinions, are not gained by following anyone's directives or game plans.
like them or not my opinions are based on original thought.

regardless of how I view your opinion, I do value your input
WARNING This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm

apvbguy

Thu May 02, 2013 7:34 am

Zythryn wrote:
apvbguy wrote:the libtard answer to things they do not agree with,
why are you guys so reluctant to accept the views of others who have views that aren't in lockstep with your own?
I don't think most liberals are reluctant to listen and consider alternate views.
Most however will be reluctant to ideas from people that use 3rd grade level of maturity insults such as "libtard".
Last edited by apvbguy on Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm

apvbguy

Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 am

since the libertards have turned this into an insult fest I will bow out. this board can be a great source of LEAF related info, it's only flaw is the infestation by the "fruits and nuts"

TomT
Delivery Date: 01 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 000360

Thu May 02, 2013 8:19 am

Well, at least you got the definition correct... Now work on the grammar in your tag line... :lol:
apvbguy wrote:even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me
Leaf SL 2011 to 2016, Volt Premier 2016 to 2019, and now:
2019 Model 3; LR, RWD, FSD, 19" Sport Wheels, silver/black; built 3/17/19, delivered 3/29/19.

Smidge204

Thu May 02, 2013 8:23 am

apvbguy wrote:since the libertards have turned this into an insult fest I will bow out. this board can be a great source of LEAF related info, it's only flaw is the infestation by the "fruits and nuts"
Oh FFS you were the first person in this thread to whip out the insults and you are nothing but abrasive, boorish and troll-tastic in just about every other post I've ever seen you make. Your hypocrisy is palpable.
=Smidge=

timhebb
Delivery Date: 29 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 1262

Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 am

Republicans will begin to show compassion toward the homeless when someone in their own family goes homeless. Just like they show understanding of gays when their sons/daughters are gay, and acceptance of more affordable health care options when someone in their own family has health care needs the current system fails to address. Etc., etc., etc.

Not to rag on Republicans unnecessarily. It just seems that, as a group, their signature shortcoming is a profound failure of imagination - an inability or unwillingness to conceive of themselves in a less fortunate position, or less accepted sexual orientation, ethnic group, race, income class, etc.

Until, of course, life intervenes, and they suddenly are open to new ways of thinking, and newfound acceptance of what was previously an inconceivable circumstance. There's nothing wrong with Republicans that vigorous and conscientious exercise of their imaginations couldn't solve.
TH

cwerdna
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

Thu May 02, 2013 11:05 am

Smidge204 wrote:
apvbguy wrote:since the libertards have turned this into an insult fest I will bow out. this board can be a great source of LEAF related info, it's only flaw is the infestation by the "fruits and nuts"
Oh FFS you were the first person in this thread to whip out the insults and you are nothing but abrasive, boorish and troll-tastic in just about every other post I've ever seen you make. Your hypocrisy is palpable.
=Smidge=
Agreed. apvbguy, I haven't been an active participant in many of the discussions you're on but when I've skimmed your responses in some of them, you have seem very belligerent in some of them and Smidge is correct by how you started this thread off.

In some threads, it seems that you're even attacking people who likely share your opinions and views.

In others, you've accused others of being snarky:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 72#p283172" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 68#p288168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's up with that? I think you need to tone your posts down and stop w/the name calling and insults.

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium package (owned)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium packages (lease over, car returned)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

thankyouOB
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 1442

Thu May 02, 2013 11:25 am

does everyone at MNL have to find this guy trollish and offensive before the moderators take action?
he has already stated, unless he has taken it down, that he will say what he wants, how he wants until he is banned.
may reserve/delivery 4/30/11
--
ECOtality/LADWP/ Blink 4/4/11
--
Gardena Nissan, msrp -1k
red SL with etec L3
SOLAR POWERED since 2008

evnow
Delivery Date: 25 Feb 2011
Leaf Number: 303

Thu May 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Does anyone want this thread to be left open ?
1st Leaf : 2/28/2011 to 5/6/2013
2nd Leaf : 5/4/2013 to 3/21/2017
Volt : 3/25/2017 to 5/25/2018
Model 3 : 5/10/2018 to ?

bowthom
Delivery Date: 23 Feb 2011
Leaf Number: 307

Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 pm

apvbguy wrote:http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/bless ... ow-to.html

even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me has compassion, I bet none of you liberals have even given this any thought.

My solution: I took in a homeless family. They lived in my basement studio for ~6 months while the dad found work and they, as a family, got their "$#!t together. They had to abide by the house rules which included to cease beating their 3 year old boy. Having good food, a shower and clean clothes to go job hunting in really helped. They had to help out around the house and keep the basement clean and orderly. After a while they had income, some savings (yes financial planning was part of the deal) and had found a place to live.

I learned a lot in the experience.
Reserv Apr 20 - Ord Aug 31
Red - ETEC trim
BLINK inst 3/14/11 (rev 2.1.2B)
P1213 4/29/11 - Charger repl 6/8/11
P1273 2/15/12 - P32270 10/2/13
TCU upgrd 2/15/17
-1bar 11/14 -2bars 6/16 -3bars 7/18 -4bars 9/19

Deliver 2/23/11 - 75k+ mi

Return to “Politics & Other Controversial Topics”