apvbguy
Delivery Date: 10 Apr 2013

how many of you would actually do this?

Thu May 02, 2013 5:02 am

http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/bless ... ow-to.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me has compassion, I bet none of you liberals have even given this any thought.
WARNING This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm

adric22
Delivery Date: 05 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 000768

Re: how many of you would actually do this?

Thu May 02, 2013 5:16 am

Well, it beats giving them money, I guess. Personally, I don't have much compassion for most street bums. They actually make more money every day that people think, and that is the problem. If they didn't make good money, they wouldn't hang out there on the street corners. Instead they'd go to a shelter for help, and eventually get a job. The people who hand them money feel good about themselves, but in reality they are fueling the very problem in the first place by making those people dependent. I've had those people approach me on the streets and at gas stations (not anymore because I don't buy gas now) and they always lie and tell me some sob story that I know isn't true. And when I'm not buying it, they move along to the next person. I've seen the same bum give me the same sob story about trying to get some gas money to get to some other city for a period of months. I always wonder how much has he needs to get to this other city?!
2013 Blue Nissan Leaf SV
2012 Summit White Chevy Volt

Elephanthead
Delivery Date: 20 Feb 2013

Thu May 02, 2013 6:38 am

Just give them money. They are not children. Also don't put soap next to food it ruins the food.

thankyouOB
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 1442

Thu May 02, 2013 6:41 am

apvbguy wrote:http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/bless ... ow-to.html

even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me has compassion, I bet none of you liberals have even given this any thought.
is everything you do all about pissing off the liberals?
this post is classic gooper behavior.

as to the concept: did you call up rush on anything-goes Friday and ck to see if this pack is approved by the master?
may reserve/delivery 4/30/11
--
ECOtality/LADWP/ Blink 4/4/11
--
Gardena Nissan, msrp -1k
red SL with etec L3
SOLAR POWERED since 2008

Stoaty
Delivery Date: 12 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 3871

Thu May 02, 2013 6:57 am

apvbguy wrote:even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me
Well, if that's how you think of yourself, who am I to argue?
2011 Leaf with 62,000 miles given to Nephew
2013 Tesla Model S85 with 251 miles rated range at full charge
Leaf Spy Manual
Battery Aging Model Spreadsheet

Nubo
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2014

Thu May 02, 2013 7:08 am

apvbguy wrote:even a closed minded uneducated right wing neocon like me has compassion, I bet none of you liberals have even given this any thought.
This closed-minded libertarian is close to putting you on his ignore list.
I noticed you're still working with polymers.

apvbguy

Thu May 02, 2013 7:17 am

Elephanthead wrote:Just give them money. They are not children. Also don't put soap next to food it ruins the food.
just giving them money has not been a viable solution, unfortunately when given cash they will not buy food or shelter, they will by tools to abuse their bodies, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs.
WARNING This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm

apvbguy

Thu May 02, 2013 7:21 am

the libtard answer to things they do not agree with,

point proven
Last edited by apvbguy on Thu May 02, 2013 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zythryn

Thu May 02, 2013 7:23 am

apvbguy wrote:
Elephanthead wrote:Just give them money. They are not children. Also don't put soap next to food it ruins the food.
just giving them money has not been a viable solution, unfortunately when given cash they will not buy food or shelter, they will by tools to abuse their bodies, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs.
Too broad a brush. Some will, some won't.
Because we don't know if the money will actually do any good, we give to Second Harvest (food shelf) and the Salvation Army.
If I were in a position to, I would rather give beggars a job.
Previous owner of Prius, Volt, Leaf & Model S
Current owner of Model 3
http://www.netzeromn.com

Zythryn

Thu May 02, 2013 7:26 am

apvbguy wrote:the libtard answer to things they do not agree with,
why are you guys so reluctant to accept the views of others who have views that aren't in lockstep with your own?
I don't think most liberals are reluctant to listen and consider alternate views.
Most however will be reluctant to ideas from people that use 3rd grade level of maturity insults such as "libtard".
Previous owner of Prius, Volt, Leaf & Model S
Current owner of Model 3
http://www.netzeromn.com

Return to “Politics & Other Controversial Topics”