FIrst North Texas Leaf Reunion! June 11th

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasleaf

OK North Texas & DFW EV lovers! :D
North Texas EEA is hosting the first Leaf reunion on Saturday June 11 at REI and Bankston Nissan in Dallas.
Details are at our website http://www.nteaa.org.
We are meeting with the folks at North Texas Renewable Energy Group (NTREG) (http://www.txses.org/NTREG).
The first part of the meeting will happen at REI with a presentation about EV technology and then move over to Bankston Nissan to see the Leaf as well as some conversion cars.
The folks from EVGO will be there to answer questions about their program. There may be a Mitsubishi i Miev. There has been one rumored to be in town.
We are not trying to one-up anyone in the area, this meeting has been in the works since April. We want to see how many Leafs we can get out for this big event.
There are 4 that belong to club members and we are hoping they all will be there. Bankston Nissan has told us their Leaf expert will be on hand to answer any questions.
All those who are interested come on out to see some actual cars and drivers. Those other new Leaf owners who are in the area, bring your car for us to see.
Any EVs or hybrid cars of any make are welcome. We will also have some club member custom EV conversions there.
North Texas Electric Auto Association is a local advocacy group supporting alternative forms of transportation and alternative fuels. Our meetings are always open to the public. Come out and see the future of transportation.
Hope to see all you Leafettes on the 11th!

Just a last minute reminder about tomorrow's Leaf Reunion.
At least three Leafs, two conversions and an NMG confirmed, I hope you other guys are coming out. I know that 7 Leafs have been delivered at Bankston alone. I saw a silver one with Longhorn Nissan plates at Half Price books last week. You know who you are, you better be there!
EVGO will be there with their with info. We are setting up early if anyone wants to come out and help.
We will be at REI for the first hour or so, but the cars will be on display at Bankston. After the meeting will walk back over and spend some quality time answering questions and kicking tires.
Look forward to the day!
www.nteaa.org

:D Thanks to all that came out for out great meeting on Saturday June 11. Had a great meeting at REI with about 50 folks that heard us talk about production EVs and current technology. It was not as boring as it sounds.
We moved over to Bankston Nissan for a showing of the cars. We had 5 Leafs that showed up and three other EVs. The guys at Bankston were kind enough to supply lunch for all that attended! Most of the group came over to the dealership and we had even more that showed up there.
Great time was had by all. It was good to see a group so interested in EVs of all kinds. We look forward to the next meeting. This may become an annual event.
We will have our regular meetings every month, so come out and see us.
You can see some photos here
<www.flickr.com/mbarkley>
<www.nteaa.org>

Welcome new DFW Leaf-ites.
The NTEAA is having another meeting this saturday to christen the new Blink charge stations at the Green Spot in East Dallas
Saturday July 9, 2011

Green Spot Market and Fuels
702 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218
Meeting time is 10 am to Noon

It is their weekend for the art and farmers market so it will be a great excuse to come out and see some EVs and pick up some farm fresh eggs! You might want to come early. Market goes from 8 am until 1 pm.
Look forward to seeing some new faces.

Back