Will Blink still charge $$ for Charges in Paid Parking?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halforc

Supposedly Blink is starting to charge people for charging in their blink charging station in Sping, but what I am asking is if anyone know if they will be charging people who already pay for parking structures? Therefore double paying.

Since Ecotality has nothing to do with the parking structure per se and gets no income from it, I suspect that will have no bearing on them charging...

Halforc said:
Supposedly Blink is starting to charge people for charging in their blink charging station in Sping, but what I am asking is if anyone know if they will be charging people who already pay for parking structures? Therefore double paying.

Maybe Blink may change their tune when people don't use them after paying for parking structure parking somewhere else with Free charges, like ChargePoint.

You'd pay for parking and fuel in an ICE vehicle, why should an EV be any different?

Better get used to being charged, because the days of charging being free are bound to be numbered. Unless it's offered as a concession for shopping/dining or has a promotional benefit for the vendor.

Back