Page 5 of 6

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 am
by greenleaf
I want to add a warning here that if you are thinking of signing up for the Blink membership, the new RPA is embedded in the signup agreements. The Blink membership is discussed here

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=7216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:52 pm
by Spies
greenleaf wrote:I want to add a warning here that if you are thinking of signing up for the Blink membership, the new RPA is embedded in the signup agreements. The Blink membership is discussed here

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=7216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for pointing that out greenleaf! ECOtality is trying really hard to get one to agree to those new terms.

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 pm
by greenleaf
One thing is clear. I would be very wary when I get anything new from Ecotality / Blink.

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm
by lemketron
When did we sign or agree in the first place? Online on the Nissan site? Or through ecotality? I signed up earlier this year (when first rolled out for the Bay Area) but didn't have my EVSE installed until October so I'm not sure which terms apply to my installation.

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:34 pm
by oakwcj
lemketron wrote:When did we sign or agree in the first place? Online on the Nissan site? Or through ecotality? I signed up earlier this year (when first rolled out for the Bay Area) but didn't have my EVSE installed until October so I'm not sure which terms apply to my installation.
Ecotality sent me the RPA [Residential Participation Agreement] as an email attachment. There was a link to their website to sign electronically. I printed out a hard copy when I signed it. In all likelihood, you have the same version of the RPA that I do: expiration date: 12/31/2012, amendments only with the consent of both parties.

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:03 pm
by Spies
Got the email asking to sign the new agreement again today and just as before I am going to ignore it.

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 pm
by greenleaf
Spies wrote:Got the email asking to sign the new agreement again today and just as before I am going to ignore it.
Me too!

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 pm
by jsnable
I also got a reminder and just replied that I would not agree. I did attach a copy of my registration. We shall see!

Jay

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:24 pm
by Spies
jsnable wrote:I also got a reminder and just replied that I would not agree. I did attach a copy of my registration. We shall see!
Please let us know if you hear back from them!

Re: New Bay Area Blink/EVP agreeement?!!

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm
by EricBayArea
Back in November I received the updated contract. I emailed ECOtality and told them I do not agree with their change in section 13. I received a response a few days later from a lady (I can't remember her name and can't find the email) saying that she would like to contact me to discuss. I replied at the time and told her that was fine. I never did hear from her.