CarCharging Resumes Servicing of Blink EV Charging Stations

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveEV

CarCharging Engages National Network of Electricians and Resumes Servicing of Blink Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - November 26, 2013, 8:30 AM EST

Within Weeks of Acquisition, CarCharging Honors Commitment to Customers and Restores Service in Key Locations
Car Charging Group, Inc. (OTCQB: CCGI) (“CarCharging”), a nationwide provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging services, announced that servicing of the Blink charging stations is already well underway. Since it’s purchase of the Blink Network and all Blink-related assets a little more than a month ago, CarCharging’s service team has successfully restored service to more than 200 highly-utilized Blink public EV charging stations, including Level II and DC Fast chargers, in California, New Jersey, Tennessee, and the greater metropolitan areas of Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Portland, Oregon. Approximately 1/3 of Blink’s public EV charging stations with known service needs when CarCharging acquired the Blink Network have been serviced and are now available for use. Therefore, more than 95% of the Blink EV charging stations are fully functioning, which makes the Blink Network one of the most reliable EV charging networks. CarCharging intends to increase this figure to upwards of 99% before the end of 2013.
More details in the official PR linked above.

Saw that our local CVS pharmacy unit had it's high price lowered to something more reasonable. Too little too late?

hill said:
Saw that our local CVS pharmacy unit had it's high price lowered to something more reasonable. Too little too late?
I don't see why it should be. Nobody really knows how pricing is going to fall out in the end. What was it lowered to?

My home station was fixed a few days ago shortly after I called it in. They seem to be more proactive fixing public stations as well. I hope it can last and we won't pay more than a dollar :)

Car Charging/Blink, phone number 888-998-2546, no longer answers. Has anyone been able to contact them by phone, in the last week?

pchilds said:
Car Charging/Blink, phone number 888-998-2546, no longer answers. Has anyone been able to contact them by phone, in the last week?
I did last night (sunday afternoon), to
1) report that the right port of a DCFC starts and fails in a minute, and
2) to be sure I wasn't going to be billed for that port when I used the left port instead (I wasn't, but the woman who answered couldn't see me logged into either port).

I got the feeling that the call was routed to someone "on call" at home.

Back