Another SOC for Sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I had enough parts on hand and I wanted to try a second Mega development board from Ebay. This one uses the second board. I like it better since there is less un-needed parts. I also wanted to test the Adafruit clear top case. I am pleased with how it came together.

This SOC is sold asis but I guarantee it will work upon receipt or your money back. The price is $100 plus $12 for shipping. It may also be picked up in Anaheim near Disneyland. Payment is by Paypal or Postal money order. For local pickup payment is cash with no shipping.

I will be happy to demo the unit.

The SOC is based on lincomatic's open source ver 1.2 code. Without it I would be lost.

soccomplete.jpg

hookedup.jpg

Beforecase.jpg

display1.jpg

I love the case and cable! I wish I had seen it earlier so that I could have snapped it up to replace my previous Gid Meter that was stolen a few months ago. Oh well...

Paid for and picked up.

Thanks, pchilds.

TomT, I am about to make a cable for my use. I can make a second since I have 3 connectors on hand. The connector was $4.75 plus a small priority mail box so $10.

Back