SOLD - Stock Nissan Leaf Wheels

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmermd

I have a set of stock Nissan Leaf wheels for sale. I swapped to lightweight wheels about a month after purchasing the car, so they have very few miles on them. There are no signs of wear, no scuffs or scrapes. I prefer to sell them as a set, but could sell separately if I have buyers for all of them at the same time (I don't want to be stuck with individual wheels which might be harder to sell than the entire set).

$500 for the set of four wheels. Tire pressure sensors/valve stems are needed as well as tires.

I'll post pictures when I get home tonight.

Finally got around to taking it out of the storage shed and snapping a photo.

20120225-175023.jpg

Just a thought you might not get four takers all at once, but over time there will be people looking to replace a damaged wheel here and there and will jump at the chance to get a replacement at a decent price. They are probably a fortune through the parts department.

With three people interested, I'd say $150 each, but if we get four and I can package them up and mail them all at the same time, I'd get back to the $125 each. In both cases shipping is not included in the price, but I'll not mark up shipping, just pass the cost directly to the buyer. How does that sound? Is there one more taker?

ok, we now have 7 interested parties, and I have sent PM to each. Looks like they are all sold at this point. I'll update with sale complete or any remaining wheels later.

Back