AEROVIRONMENT NISSAN LEAF CHARGER L2 240V. SELLING FOR $600

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Listik

Still sealed in the box.
The one pictured is identical to the one Im selling.
Selling for 600$.
Im in the LA area so we can arrange a pickup.
I can ship and accept payment through paypal also.
PM me with any questions.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can we assume you are also the seller on eBay? $599 + $20 shipping?

If so, wll you be able to get any that have the 25' J-1772 cables? the 15' ones are a little bit short for many.

Thanks!

Mitch

mwalsh said:
Observation...they're no longer appear to be using the Yazaki J1772 plug.
Yes, Yazaki is expensive and arrogant, at least in my experience. I wouldn't be surprised if AV jumped at the first opportunity to go elsewhere. Speaking of which, we tried to source several J1772 plug suppliers in the Weekend(s) Project - DIY EVSE thread. It looks I need to PM Kevin Sharpe, since he never got back to me on that. I would really like to know the results.

mwalsh said:
Observation...they're no longer appear to be using the Yakazi J1772 plug.

Yes, they appear to now be using the same ITT J-1772 connector as the Schnieder EV2430WS I just bought at Home Depot. I'd rather have the Schnieder for $729 than the AV unit, for a little more $ it's well built, the internals are laid out well, and I even found the UL certification on the UL website. Nothing wrong with the EVSE-RS, but its also physically larger as well. One plus, the EVSE-RS has a holster for the J-1772 connector, the Schnieder doesn't.

Back