2013 LEAF for sale in So OR, 41k mi.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* Mid-level trim line; has efficient heat pump.
* 2013s are the ones that allow you to take an 80 -or- 100% charge.
* Well cared-for pack. 11 of 12 power bars. (I’ve been charging mostly to 80%).
* Sharp interior and exterior.
* Silver.
* $9,000. Bob, 541.472.1115, or [email protected]

* Well cared-for pack. 11 of 12 power bars.

That should be "capacity bars." I'm assuming from the high remaining capacity that the car was built after March of 2013, but you may want to look up the build month on the driver's side door sill sticker and include that. A 2013 built after the Summer of 2013 would be worth more, as 2013 was a Hot year. If you can do a LeafSpy reading that would also help.

You might include what state you are located in.

You might say which trim (S, SV, or SL) and packages.
(sounds like an SV with no packages; does it have CHAdeMO?)

It might use useful to include a LeafSpyPro screenshot for the battery condition, or at least the AHr & SOH values.

Including this information might help you sell it at that price.

Good suggestions, moderators, thanks!
Unfortunately, I am currently lacking the web skills to use the discussion list format to post the image I just shot using LEAFSpy. So I will need to forward those to interested persons offline.
No Level 3 charging. Respectfully, I'd prefer to list what the car _does_ have, as opposed to what it lacks.

civicwithacord said:
No Level 3 charging. Respectfully, I'd prefer to list what the car _does_ have, as opposed to what it lacks.

Pretty important to mention it, though, given how many people use it. Do you think it'd be ethical to sell someone a car without mentioning it has no HVAC by "only listing what the car _does_ have"?

$9,000 is sadly way too high. KBB puts "high effort" private party sale at an average of $6400 for a car in "very good" condition with a CHAdeMO port

https://i.imgur.com/EdaeVO9.png

Do you think it'd be ethical to sell someone a car without mentioning it has no HVAC by "only listing what the car _does_ have"?

No HVAC, certainly that should be noted. No A/C, well that depends on how common an option it is for the given vehicle. I wouldn't say it's mandatory to mention no QC, but since the question will always come up I see little point in omitting it.

jlv said:
You might say which trim (S, SV, or SL) and packages.
(sounds like an SV with no packages; does it have CHAdeMO?)

It might use useful to include a LeafSpyPro screenshot for the battery condition, or at least the AHr & SOH values.

Including this information might help you sell it at that price.
From the OP's description, sounds like he has an SV w/no CHAdeMO. He really should state the trim and which packages it has (if any).

Even if it had the premium package, $9K is insane. He will not be able to fetch that much.

OP can upload screenshots from Leaf Spy to https://imgur.com/ and post the link here.

You’re entitled to your opinion, and to make an offer. That’s what LEAFs are going for in the northwest with an 90% state of health pack.

Hard not to agree about the price, it's too high even for the Eugene OR market. If it was a 2013 SL with a healthy battery, then you might get $8500 for it. I would guess the OP's LEAF will sell for $7500, if he's lucky.

Given LEAF depreciation rates, I intend to keep mine until either the range becomes too little or it needs some expensive repairs that I can't handle (ie HV related).

Back