FS: 2013-2017 Leathseats.com Front Seat Covers Black

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowofbob

Cleaning out my garage of spare parts. I have a set of of black leather w/ cobalt blue stitching front seat covers, door panels (front and rear) and center armrest from leatherseats.com. These are the Deluxe/Premium style that include full leather for all seating surfaces and vinyl on the sides of the seats. Got these for my 2017 Leaf, but never got around to installing them as I upgraded to a 2018 SL. These install the same way the factory covers do and will require the removal of the cloth covers and install w/ typical upholstery tools such as hog rings. Includes proper stitching/breakaway for side airbag. They will fit a 2013-2017 Leaf S or SV (or SL if you somehow need to replace the factory leather).

$220 Shipped from Boulder, CO. SOLD

bzxdONc.jpg

Do the seat covers come with the installation kit or tools needed to install?
Do the armrest or door panel covers require different tools?
Do the door panel covers require removing the door panels?

The covers don't include any tools needed. You'll need your own set of basic tools like sockets, screwdrivers, etc. and have some mechanical knowledge as you'll have to remove the seat from the car to install easily. You'll also need hog rings and hog ring pliers to install the covers. The arm rests will require a contact type adhesive used by upholstery shops to glue and adhere properly.

Back