[WTB] 2013-2015 Leaf with Chademo

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodriguez

Hi all,

I'm currently living in the carib and will be going back to Europe in a year or two-ish. I'm looking for a 2013 or newer Leaf to import.
I'm looking in that age bracket because from the 2013 model on they should have a more efficient heater and the battery should hold up better.

I'm not too fussy about SoH, my island is very small (30km across) and when I'm moving back a battery swap and upgrade at Muxsan is already booked. I prefer cars that are a bit closer to Miami because that is the port it will be leaving on and the further away the more I have to pay for overland shipping, but I you have a good don't hesitate to make an offer. Chademo is a must-have.

My reply in another topic may be less important if you are replacing the battery anyway, but note that early 2013 Leafs seem to have a higher defect rate, especially in the climate control system. I'd still look for cars built in March of 2013 or later.

Back