CoverKing seat covers driver and passenger $85

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greginslc

I decide after about 10 days these seat covers aren't for me. So get a set for the front seats of your Leaf for $85! Includes shipping to your doorstep!

These were purchased through CoverKing by way of Costco at $199 for the set. They're made out of neoprene like a wetsuit. If I had to guess they're about 4mm thick.

I'll have to measure the thickness of some seat fabric samples I have. Neoprene wouldn't be my first choice, but $85 to soften the hard leather on my seats in Winter wouldn't be a bad deal. They are black & gray, right?

LeftieBiker said:
I'll have to measure the thickness of some seat fabric samples I have. Neoprene wouldn't be my first choice, but $85 to soften the hard leather on my seats in Winter wouldn't be a bad deal. They are black & gray, right?
On my monitor, they look more navy and light blue.........look like nice covers :)

I’m headed out of town for a few weeks tomorrow. Let me know today by 5pm mountain if you want them shipped today.

greginslc said:
I’m headed out of town for a few weeks tomorrow. Let me know today by 5pm mountain if you want them shipped today.

I'm dealing with a plumbing emergency. I can check the thickness and decide later, but I'm in no big hurry - this is for next Winter. I'll let you know within 24 hours though. Will Paypal work for you?

The swatches I had are also Cover King, so if the seats are "NeoSupreme" fabric, and if you don't smoke in the car, I'll take them. Let me know. The NeoSupreme swatch was 1/4" or 6mm thick. Does that sound right?

LeftieBiker said:
That's the "colors" I want. Now I have to see if they are thick enough to pad my awful leather seats...

Hit the craft store. Its easy to add padding. My question is about air bags? Hard to tell if they are compatible? I am guessing they are since nearly every car has them these days.

These seat covers are compatible with the airbags in the seat. They created a little hidden pocket for the side material to sit under. In the event the airbag is deployed, the airbag would easily push the extra material out of the way.

Back