Enhanced OpenEVSE for Sale is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

Deluxe OpenEVSE diy for sale. This unit includes a panel meter that measures 85-300VAC and up to 100A. Accuracy is claimid to be 1% full scale. It also includes a real time clock so delayed charging is possible without involving the car.

This unit has a Yazaki 18 foot J1772 cable. All wiring is #10 gauge capible of 30A. I can supply a L6-20P connector for use with 2011 and 2012 Leaf's. I will include a 19 ft 12 guage extension cable and a L1 adapter. I can also supply a L6-30P connector for high current use. I have no other accessories in this case.

With a L6-20 plug I recommend that the unit be set for 16A. With a L6-30 I recommend 24A. These are the recommended limits.The firmware has been edited to allow 30A max. L2 steps down from there in 2 A steps. L1 can be increased above 12A in 1A steps if your car supports this (my 2013 Leaf does).

I have a cord hanger and J1772 holder mounted on a 18 inch board drilled for 16 inch studs. It is currently mounted on a scrap of plywood for demo use. This is not included but for local pickup, you are welcome to it.

I originally used a monochrome display and a RGB led. The led barely makes yellow and white not at all. I replaced the whole display with an enhanced color one. The hole where the led was is plugged with a screw and a couple of washers.

This unit is sold asis. I guarantee it will work upon receipt. I encourage local pickup in Anaheim so you can see the unit for yourself.

I am selling this for $500 plus $25 for USA shipping. Payment is by Paypal if I ship the unit. Cash for local pickup.

I forgot to add this unit is for indoor use only. It works great but it is not waterproof. It is designed to mount on the wall of your garage. If you need a L6-20 connector but you would like a L6-30P for future use, I can include a loose one for $12.50

I just realized I forgot a photo of the accessories. For 20A it includes a 120V adapter and a 12 gauge extension cable. For 30A it includes a loose plug. All wiring is 10 gauge so 30A is supported. Everything shown is included.

The unit has been sold. I will have a 16A version with a 25ft ITT 30A cable assy available in about a month when I retire. I will remove it from work.

Back