SOC Parts for Sale are sold, Thanks

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

SOC PARTS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A LINCOMATIC SOC
I have a working and tested SOC based on Lincomatic's ver 1.3 firmware and ver 2 hadware.
This unit needs a case and an odbII cable. I have no connectors left but I will include 5 feet of Beldon 2 twisted pair with seperate shields.

The connector is available from sparkfun or ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Male-OBD2-16-Pin-Connector-OBDII-EOBD-OBD-/261046518852?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3cc795c444&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the last of my parts. I was using the logic board in my leaf but I rebuilt that unit to use an OLED blue display with a different boardso thelogic board has been tested for about a year. The yellow display is brand new.

I am selling this for $30 ASIS but guaranteed to work upon receipt. Shipping is $6 or it can be picked up in Anaheim. If it is picked up I will be happy to demo the unit. Shipped, payment is by Paypal. For local pickup the payment is cash.
new-parts_zps66ae5790.jpg

new-waiting_zpsea6b1bf8.jpg

new-data_zpsabf1815e.jpg

interested! maybe this time I will have some luck. Need sending to Europe - I will cover all costs.
Just got 2012 Leaf and I will drive it away tomorrow for a first ride :)

Thanks for your interest but I am not willing to do the paper work to ship out of the country.

As a side note: On Monday my Leaf is going into the Body Shop so I will not be able to demo the unit.

GlennD said:
Thanks for your interest but I am not willing to do the paper work to ship out of the country.

OK. thank you for helping european Leaf user, the only one in Poland :-/

Nice meeting you. I guess that you will be sending the SOC to Poland? AS far as I know it works on non USA leaf's. Good luck with it.

I ran the board wired for version 1 hardware for about a year so it is well tested. The nice thing about the ATMega prototype boards is that all of the ports are available and they are clearly labeled.
The AT90CAN128 drops into the ATMega proto boards. It makes a good but larger package than Chris's tiny surface mount board.

Back