For Sale in Seattle : 2011 Leaf SL, Low miles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

I'm putting my 2011 Blue SL-e for sale. It is currently leased and I'll buy it off from NMAC is I get a firm commitment to buy.

Considering offers from both Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC areas. This can work out rather cheap for people in Vancouver areas - since Leaf is costlier there.

The condition of the car is excellent, gently driven and mostly charged to 80% - and most importantly in Seattle area. I have about 15k miles on it. Used QC only once at a Nissan car show.

I've the Blink EVSE that I can also make a part of the Leaf sale.

I have a 20% chance of guessing the color. Still want a green one tho. ML

Trading up to a 2013? I'm mighty tempted myself, but having just put solar up on the roof, I don't think the misses would appreciate the expense. Besides, I'm waiting for the "true" 100 mile LEAF..

TLeaf said:
Trading up to a 2013? I'm mighty tempted myself, but having just put solar up on the roof, I don't think the misses would appreciate the expense. Besides, I'm waiting for the "true" 100 mile LEAF..
Yes, trading "up" to a '13. I also think of it as a way to help get someone else into an EV - also the fact that my next EV probably won't be available by 'Feb 14 is playing into this.

Back