Toyota Rav4 EV SPI chargers for sales

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waidy

I am selling two SPI chargers (for Toyota Rav4 EV Model 1998-2003). They both are in excellent working conditions. The price is $1000 each + shipping. I live in the Bay Area and could be arranged for pick up to save shipping fee.
  • One TAL (pedestal included)
MyTal001b.jpg
MyTal002b.jpg

• One Gen2+ (is configured as a portable unit).
MyGen2+001b.jpg
and
MyGen2+002b.jpg

Yes, I did. I replace it with a '12 Rav4. So my daughter is driving Panda (Silver) and I am riding Dolphin (Blue); while my son has White Star (S85). I miss my old Rav dearly. The $7500 rebate from Toyota + $10,000 from the government with a very good sale price on my old Rav, It's hard to give up the opportunity.

Is the Gen2+ SPI charger is still available? Please let me know asap. Thank you.

In inclusion, all 10 types of expert in the buy diablo 3 Gold experience, there are four (thief, mages, warlocks and hunter) can only take a position in the chart. Whether they are want to Cheap WOW Gold aquariums or want to therapy, is absolutely difficult, because the Runescape Gold program didn't provide them with the opportunity, so if we don't want to let the problems of the scenario to proceed, how should I do?

Back