Open EVSE RGB Diaplay for sale-Not available

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

RGB display with a homebrew RGB Backpack wired as per the Adafruit RGBLCDSHIELD except that it is optimized for use with an OpenEVSE. It has a 4 pin header that matches the OpenEVSE pinout. It has a 2 pin header for the select button. 4 pin header cable is not included.

I am selling this for $20 without the button or $23 with a Switchcraft push button, and a 2 pin header connector.

This is sold ASIS but i guarantee it will work when received. Shipping Priority Mail is $6 or pick it up and see it work in Anaheim near Disneyland. Payment is by Paypal or Postal Money Order. Pickup has no shipping charge but cash is required.
rgbtest_zps9d5cc2b0.jpg

rgbcomponrnts_zps554a8037.jpg

rgbwiring_zpsb00f4c32.jpg

rgbassy_zps2dbe2b43.jpg

It the workshop I removed the display and gave it to a member with a bad unit.

If you don't get a buyer, you might bring it to the next
Gathering and/or workshop on the 5th of January.

Also, there was somebody wanting to buy a similar
Display for testing, and SparkFun is/was out of stock.

So far I am planning to be at the gathering. Jan 5 looks clear. Funny thing, in examining the photo, I forgot to hook up 5V to the chip but it worked fine! I guess it's so low power it powered itself from display sneak paths.

My 12 inch 4 pin headers arrived today. I will include one at no charge so the display will directly plug in.
It will fit Barburi's Ver 3 or 4 DIY EVSEs and Chris Howell's EVSE plus.

If my Adafruit order arrives in time I will also have a couple of real time clocks that will plug in series with the i2c display cable. These will hopefully be at Ceritos Saturday.

In any event I can demo goldserve's EVSE timer version and demo the RGB Display.

Back