2011 Nissan Leaf SL w/ QC and heated seats - $18,500

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmermd

Car is located in Sacramento, California

2011 Nissan Leaf SL
White
11500 miles
Heated front seats.
Garaged at work and home
Great condition
Regularly professionally detailed
lightweight Volk TE37 wheels
receiver hitch (removable) http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Navigation
Fog lights
Quick Charge Port
Solar panel
Backup camera
HOV/carpool stickers

Selling because new baby and all his stuff makes us want a Rav4ev

Battery is showing all bars. Car is rarely charged to 100% as my commute is 0 miles round trip (work at home). Never quick charged. Car only used for errands.

20110614-062438.jpg

20110716-040909.jpg

ok, since all the other sales threads seem to be getting some traffic, I'm bumping mine to see why I am not getting the page views that the others are getting.....

Weird. I just got the email from the mynissanleaf.com account that there was a response to this thread. Three weeks seems like a bit of an excessive delay. Not sure what happened there.

The car is not sold yet, but there is a buyer who said he is going to come over on Monday to purchase. We'll see what happens. They seem interested, but nothing is guaranteed.

The bronco is also for sale...anyone interested in a 1968 Bronco?

Edit: buyer did not come through. Still for sale.

palmermd, is the car still available? we are in san jose, about 120 miles away -- any ideas on how it could be driven here?

Arvind said:
palmermd, is the car still available? we are in san jose, about 120 miles away -- any ideas on how it could be driven here?

Yes, it is still for sale. Haven't really advertised much since the last buyer backed out. I know it is possible. JeremyW travelled to most of the BayLeaf meetings from Folsom which is farther than me from there. Some other bay area drivers came to the Sacramento Museum tour in their Leaf as well.

Highway 80 to Vacaville (ChaDeMO), 680 to Concord (ChaDeMO), San Ramon/Bishop Ranch (ChadeMo), Ohlone College (ChaDeMo). Seems like there are plenty of spots to charge along the route, but I did not check the distances nor verify the actual sites (just used Recargo). If you keep your speed down, you can probably make it with just one stop, but it looks like there are options.

The route Palmermd is describing is fairly good. The new Eaton in Vacaville has turned out to be not so reliable as the older "not for public use" Tepco unit. You might be able to limp to Concorde, but I'd stop in Dixon for an hour or two and get some food. The L2 there is right near a Baskin Robins, Taco Bell, and an IHOP. Once past Concorde, you can stop at San Ramon for maybe 15-20 min and get enough charge to make it to SJ.

I've done the Folsom-Vaca-San Ramon route about six or seven times I think, and on my last trip I used the Concorde station both ways as well, and it actually shortened my trip since I was able to do shorter quick charges at each stop.

Good luck on your adventure if you so chose to do it! Plan it out on google maps with the stops and print it out, along with Tony's Range chart.

300 miles in a day is possible with a leaf (with sufficient quick charging infrastructure) and I'd wager I could do 500+ miles/day if quick chargers were placed every 40 miles like what's up north in Oregon. By only quick charging in the bottom half of the pack (below 6 bars) I noticed very little heating.

Great looking rig! The volks are a really nice compliment. I'm a bit shocked that it's still on the market. If it's as nice in person as the pics. I'd say it's worth every penny. Glws!

I'm not interested in buying it, as I have one already, but I'd just like to say that we've found the baby and his accouterments fit well into the Leaf. Sure, you have to be creative at times, but we've packed it full of all our luggage for a week-long trip, a pack-n-play, a stroller, and even an extra humongous car seat and we still manage to fit the 3 of us in. The back seat is very large, and my wife rides back there most of the time with the baby and says it's quite comfortable (and she's tall).

Anyway, just my two cents. If you want more range, I think the RAV4 is a good move. If you just want more trunk space, I'd say it's not worth it.

You may have a large stroller that is leading you this way. First thought is, maybe get a different stroller. Our City Mini fits fine. Second thought is, don't get hung up on all the stuff you "need" the first year. It will be over before you know it and then you won't have as much stuff. You'll have an umbrella stroller after the first year.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Back