FS: Nissan LEAF Cargo Organizer & Car Cover

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomguy

Sad to say that I had to part with my LEAF and now I have some accessories I would like to sell from it.

1) Nissan Cargo Trunk Organizer - $100. Cheapest I've seen is $170 on eBay.
2) Custom Car Cover with LEAF logo - $75. BRAND NEW. I thought I was going to park my LEAF outside but never did.

I'm located in Southern California. Pickups preferred but if you really want it, i'll try to work out something to get it shipped to you.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear that you had to part with your Leaf.

Could you tell me if this is the OEM car cover with the flap
in the cover where the charge port door is located? Thanks.

tomguy said:
Sad to say that I had to part with my LEAF and now I have some accessories I would like to sell from it.
Could share some info about your Leaf so that it could be included on the Wiki?

--date of bar loss
--mileage at the time of bar loss
--delivery date
--last 5 digits of VIN
--date of manufacture (drivers door frame)
--case number from Nissan
--date of report to Nissan

TonyWilliams said:
tomguy said:

How did you unload it? We have gotten 4 out of the 12 cars tested in Phoenix returned to Nissan.

I traded it in for a Chevy Volt for 21k. The car was exactly 1 1/2 years old with 23,000 miles.

tomguy said:
TonyWilliams said:
tomguy said:

How did you unload it? We have gotten 4 out of the 12 cars tested in Phoenix returned to Nissan.

I traded it in for a Chevy Volt for 21k. The car was exactly 1 1/2 years old with 23,000 miles.

Wow. Great price !!! Just met a guy this Saturday who did the same in OC. My CarMax LEAF is still unsold since July, and now has been transferred to Las Vegas.

The dealer is going to lose their *ss on that one. I presume you got the sub $300 lease, like Nissan is offering. A great time to get another EV (provided the limitations work for you, which we now know only too well).

Wow. Great price !!! Just met a guy this Saturday who did the same in OC. My CarMax LEAF is still unsold since July, and now has been transferred to Las Vegas.

The dealer is going to lose their *ss on that one. I presume you got the sub $300 lease, like Nissan is offering. A great time to get another EV (provided the limitations work for you, which we now know only too well).

CarMAX in OC gave me 16k for the car. The other dealers were giving around 12-15k for the trade in. Cerritos Chevrolet offered 20k for the trade in but wouldn't budge much on the price of the car, but Simpson Chevrolet said they'll beat both by giving me a fully loaded Volt and a trade in for 21k. I got in on the sub $300 lease deal, but with all the added options it was a little more than that. But it was based on that special. The difference between the fully loaded and the 299 lease is about $5k worth of upgrades. The 299 volt is really stripped down compared to a LEAF. No Navi.. was the big thing for me.

Back