Front end rhythmic pulling to right at low speed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spb1

Recently my front end began shaking intermittently and pulling to the right and the traction light was blinking. I'm forced to stop. I continue without incident, but tends to occur at same points along usual routes. Mechanic said it may be worn front right wheel bearing. Anyone experienced this?

Recently my front end began shaking intermittently and pulling to the right and the traction light was blinking. I'm forced to stop. I continue without incident, but tends to occur at same points along usual routes. Mechanic said it may be worn front right wheel bearing. Anyone experienced this?
Yes.
Took my gen 1 for an NCT and it started after that .would suddenly give a pull then go on happily.
Changed front joints and one side wish bone to pass test. Just the same.then my near side abs failed .replaced the sensor and all was happy.i have a feeling that the slip test carried out caused the sensor to fail.
There is an electrical earth that may need cleaning and the slip test may have desterbed it .
New sensor sorted it in my case as I destroyed the old one removing it but I did clean up the earth ring.

Back