Nissan LEAF Battery Replacement Installers lists - Website & Facebook List

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBUYGAS

Hello All,

I get so many people wanting to see my list of aftermarket Nissan LEAF Battery Replacement Installers & distributors of Battery packs and Tools that I felt it was time to make a website that does exactly this.

This website I will update whenever I find a new company that is installing Nissan LEAF Batteries

I bought the domain and launched it on 08-17-2020 and in one day I have already added two more companies to the list.

There are 21 companies so far.

Please share with all your LEAF friends and Please let me know if you find a company that should be on the site.

Please contact me with my [email protected] email address.

Thank you!

Sal Cameli
aka UBUYGAS

CLICK This for a Google maps of all Installers: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...8,0&z=2&mid=1dK982S-DggWe_6f1dYSwrDUcXClY3tu3

Website with list of Installers: https://www.NissanLEAFbatteryReplacement.com/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LEAFs/

Attachments

• 24to62.jpg
    24to62.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 312
  • EVRIDES.png
    EVRIDES.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 312
Short video about 62kWh battery from 2019 Nissan Leaf S Plus. It is 2 inches thicker than other Nissan battery packs and 6 more bolts to hold it in place.

https://youtu.be/UST-TZAFBjo

Great idea! Especially the cost guidelines.
I have subscribed to this thread and will add a shop name in Dallas if/when they actually perform an upgrade (I may be the guinea pig).

Stanton said:
Great idea! Especially the cost guidelines.
I have subscribed to this thread and will add a shop name in Dallas if/when they actually perform an upgrade (I may be the guinea pig).

Thanks, I have emailed all the installers and I asked them to come here and make accounts and say hello. This way people can ask all the questions they want.

Sal

How is the 380 mile range Leaf order coming along, Sal? I'm in touch with a cell supplier that could deliver enough batteries for that amount of range for just under $10k, but somebody would have to actually assemble them into a pack ;)

Oh, and it would weigh around 420 kg.

coleafrado said:
How is the 380 mile range Leaf order coming along, Sal?
He updated his web page to say "They [Fenix] tell me I should get my new battery by June 2020" (changed from "end of 2019"). If Fenix delivers anything next month it certainly won't have 380 miles of range.

coleafrado said:
How is the 380 mile range Leaf order coming along, Sal? I'm in touch with a cell supplier that could deliver enough batteries for that amount of range for just under $10k, but somebody would have to actually assemble them into a pack ;)

You’ll have to ask Fenix. From the time I heard the name Fenix to now I moved 15 miles closer to NYC and my clients. So, my commute is 3 to 28 miles round trip now. It used to be 58 miles.

I will NEVER put $10,000 into my 2013 LEAF.

It’s not going to happen.

With all my connections on FB I sent 250+ customers to Fenix. They tell me they will give me their battery for FREE for 250 months.

I told them I want 48kWh for 125 months for FREE. They said OK. If they will fulfill that order I will not say no. Especially if it’s FREE to me.

I really don’t need 380 miles. I need 200.

My next Vehicle that I purchase will be a Tesla CyberTruck. That’s where the $10,000 is going.

But, I will keep the LEAF. Even with my heavily degraded battery, because I live 3.5 miles from midtown NYC and the CT is not going to be fun or inexpensive to park in NYC. When I need to go to NYC I will take the LEAF.

So, at the end of the day, I don’t care about 380 miles of range. I’ll use my CT for long distance driving.

As of right now Fenix is scheduled to bid on a 62 LEAF that’s wrecked. If they win that auction they will be giving me the battery.

That will cost me nothing and I might still get their battery in the future.

From March 1st 2020 to today I’ve driven 46 miles. Don’t need 380 miles range.

jlv said:
coleafrado said:
He updated his web page to say "They [Fenix] tell me I should get my new battery by June 2020" (changed from "end of 2019"). If Fenix delivers anything next month it certainly won't have 380 miles of range.

Thanks for reminding me, I just changed it again.

UBUYGAS said:
coleafrado said:

You’ll have to ask Fenix. From the time I heard the name Fenix to now I moved 15 miles closer to NYC and my clients. So, my commute is 3 to 28 miles round trip now. It used to be 58 miles.

I will NEVER put $10,000 into my 2013 LEAF.

It’s not going to happen.

With all my connections on FB I sent 250+ customers to Fenix. They tell me they will give me their battery for FREE for 250 months.

I told them I want 48kWh for 125 months for FREE. They said OK. If they will fulfill that order I will not say no. Especially if it’s FREE to me.

I really don’t need 380 miles. I need 200.

My next Vehicle that I purchase will be a Tesla CyberTruck. That’s where the $10,000 is going.

But, I will keep the LEAF. Even with my heavily degraded battery, because I live 3.5 miles from midtown NYC and the CT is not going to be fun or inexpensive to park in NYC. When I need to go to NYC I will take the LEAF.

So, at the end of the day, I don’t care about 380 miles of range. I’ll use my CT for long distance driving.

As of right now Fenix is scheduled to bid on a 62 LEAF that’s wrecked. If they win that auction they will be giving me the battery.

That will cost me nothing and I might still get their battery in the future.

From March 1st 2020 to today I’ve driven 46 miles. Don’t need 380 miles range.

That seems almost too generous. Have to applaud them for sticking with their early customers, though.

Best of luck to Fenix the auction. I've followed many of them (many) and they seem to all go for >$12-15k.

Here's a post from Jesus Toucedo from 5/30/2020, This is translated from spanish.
(He's on my list above: Web: https://evbatteryrebuilds.com/ Phone: +34 954318800 Email: [email protected])

URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/usuarios.NissanLeaf/permalink/3029287360485994/

82184727_10158779243312638_3700601757047455744_o.jpg

Well, this is how one story ends and another begins....

It's been several months and a quarantine since Carlos Berjano Noya brought us his leaf to change the battery for the new 64 kwh LG. His illusion was to have come to pick him up, but the blockade between provinces has finally have to return home in crane, although he could travel from Seville to Durango with barely 3 loads thanks to its 380 km of autonomy I love you so much

In these months we have been working very hard at the can bus bridge, which has become an indispensable tool for large batteries.

With this battery we have encountered new unforeseen challenges, as was an isolation error when the BMS SoH reached 103 % health, or the fact that sessions in Chademo were limited to 45 min and 24 kwh, without being able to repeat.

All this has been successfully resolved along with the Guesometro estimate, which is now as or more accurate than Nissan's own.

That's why I want to thank Carlos for the trust placed and patience until the final delivery of his Leaf, because thanks to his courage and investment, we have been able to develop all the software necessary to solve these problems.

As a result, we are going to upload to the blog of https://evbatteryrebuilds.com/ all the photos of the process, instructions on how it has been done and most importantly, we will make public and open source the code of the can bus bridge that is missing so much to the Leaf community around the planet, as without it, battery upgrades are limited to the same capacity of origin.

We will keep in touch and pass the witness to Carlos so that from now on he will tell you his impressions with his new machine...

Cheers!

UBUYGAS said:
jlv said:
coleafrado said:

Thanks for reminding me, I just changed it again.
You changed it to:
Because of Covid19 everything has been halted and most likely I won't get their battery until 2021.
Fenix not delivering their batteries right now is definitely not "because of Covid19".

You changed it to:
Because of Covid19 everything has been halted and most likely I won't get their battery until 2021.
Fenix not delivering their batteries right now is definitely not "because of Covid19".
[/quote]

Well I will be changing it again to probably tomorrow’s date.

Fenix Power says The wait is over!
Launching installs today!

It's time for our cash-purchase customer wait to end!
We’ve been pushing hard to get our subscription-based installs, and to do so we need the capital to cover the costs upfront so we can offer our subscription-based installations. While we still make good progress there and will be launching that in the very near future, we’re not going to make our cash-purchase customers wait anymore! Watch for future news about our progress for subscribers, for now, here’s how our cash install launch works!

We’re launching two new products in our online store, one for customers who hold an existing reservation, and one for new customers without a reservation:

Reservation holder Install
New Customer Install
We’re offering these cash-purchase installs at a $500 discount for our launch for an affordable total cost of $3999, no hidden fees, shipping and old-pack recycling included! This is for a 24kWh CPO Nissan Battery pack. For our customers that have a reservation already we’re honoring the discounts earned with your early commitments. For those customers their installation cost balance will come due at the time of install, and will vary depending on how early you placed your reservation.

This purchase will work as follows: We’re going to try to optimize the shipping of batteries to our installers, so please understand that once your purchase we will contact you and connect you with your local installation partner to arrange for installation. We have tools lead time of about 4 weeks, and a battery shipping lead time of about 2 weeks, but guarantee this purchase will deliver the installation of your certified-pre-owned OEM Leaf battery within 60-90 days of purchase.

What does CPO mean? We test and evaluate every Leaf pack from our supplier and guarantee a minimum of 9 bars of battery health. Our goal is to ship 10-11 bar batteries but want to be absolutely transparent about our CPO program. We test the pack at the supplier, test again at arrival at our installer, and of course, validate it’s performance once installed. We also include a “2 bars for 2 years” guarantee. If your CPO battery loses 2 health bars within 2 years of installation, we will replace it again, on us. This is a no-hassle guarantee for our customers.

https://systems.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4450ac5c51edf811d2fd7a3a5&id=1e8dae9521&e=286facc622

https://systems.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4450ac5c51edf811d2fd7a3a5&id=82467a42ca&e=286facc622

All cash purchase customers will be offered the ability to join our subscription program in the months that follow your installation. For a reasonable monthly fee, we will be providing a hardware dongle and a mobile application that allows us to monitor your batteries health, provide tips for prolonging its life, and include the ability to extend our 2 for 2 guarantees indefinitely. Subscribers will also get early discounted access to our Fenix battery solution when we bring it to market, this is the solution everyone has been waiting for, active thermal management, customized pack size, range extension, and future-proofed battery experience.

Opting in to these cash installs now does NOT inhibit your access to our other solutions coming soon. We know every customer is interested in more range and a better battery solution, and we’re not slowing down on making that happen, when we’re able to offer swaps to larger Nissan packs, and our own Fenix battery solution, cash purchase customers will get discounted access to those when they come available. We know that many of you are suffering with heavy battery degradation, this is your opportunity to end the wait and get a newer, better battery right away!

We’re very excited about this long-overdue launch, and we know it’s not what we initially planned, but this will give us the leverage we need to access the capital to get our full line of battery solutions to market faster. This allows us to push forward without the investor capital we’ve been waiting for.

Thank you all for your patience with us as we work to adapt to this new changing economy and push through our challenges. This is just the first step of many coming, this is just the beginning!

-John Bysinger
Founder & CEO of Fenix Power

Here’s a LEAF owner who went to Ace Hybrid Group, they are on my list. He had 45 to 50 on the GOM before and for $2827 they got him up to 85 on the GOM

CEAB1376-1B20-4A6C-BDE3-ACA508C05F60.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LEAFs/permalink/2981375931951758/

UBUYGAS said:
He had 45 to 50 on the GOM before and for $2827 they got him up to 85 on the GOM

Most understand about relying on GOM numbers for comparisons, right?

Nine capacity bars showing. As noted the GOM isn't generally useful, although if he always drives the same route at the same speed it has some value. Nine bars showing, of course, means it could be eight bars plus just a little... Good price if they only need 8 bars.

Back