Leasing, and NCTC program.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electromotive

I have been informed by NMAC that 1) 12 month extensions are no longer available for a LEAF lease, and,
2) NCTC is no longer a Nissan offered benefit.
Sheesh. They can't sell a LEAF and now they just add another dagger to the heart.
I gave up on the E NV200. I have a '17 POC lease and was really hoping for the E NV200 to become available by the end of my lease.
Needless to say, after already losing a capacity bar at less than 20k miles, Nissan will be receiving my SV at the end of the current lease.
Go VW!!

electromotive said:
I have been informed by NMAC that 1) 12 month extensions are no longer available for a LEAF lease, and,
2) NCTC is no longer a Nissan offered benefit.
Sheesh. They can't sell a LEAF and now they just add another dagger to the heart.
I gave up on the E NV200. I have a '17 POC lease and was really hoping for the E NV200 to become available by the end of my lease.
Needless to say, after already losing a capacity bar at less than 20k miles, Nissan will be receiving my SV at the end of the current lease.
Go VW!!

You really should check out the Hyundai Kona EV ! It'll be my next vehicle for sure !

S

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/07/07/volkswagen-type-20-concept-retro-ev/#slide-endcap

I hope that the pack size is a typo.

Type_20_concept_vehicle-10011.jpg

Back