Plot your future Leaf location on this Map !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dav

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit - EVNow

Merged the threads about just noting the reservation area and plotting on the map.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have placed a reservation for Nissan Leaf, use the following steps to plot it on the map. Also post the details about what trim & color you selected in this thread.

Thanks !

Click the link to open the map. Log into your Google account.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=101695356237695844500.000485571a29e01b60343

'Edit' starts the process:

map1.jpg

Move and zoom - then click the point symbol:

map2.jpg

1: Move until 'X' marks the spot
2: Fill in title and body
3: Click OK to close the new point
4: Click save to update the map

map3.jpg

It's not the only way, and probably not the best way - but enjoy anyway!

----------------------

Now that April 20 has come and gone, I'm curious to know who is in the boat with me.

I'm in San Diego, CA. Which region do you represent?

Sacramento CA here. Reserved a blue one, but I hope they give me the opportunity to accept the first one available in my region regardless of color when my turn comes.

Welcome to the forum dibrowz!

You bring up a good point. I wanted a silver RAV4-EV when we had to pre-order those. But when it came time, the dealership offered me their display model which was white. I accepted that one, since it could have been 3 more months before a silver one became available. As it turned out, Toyota withdrew them from the market before that 3 months was up, so I might never have gotten one.

That will probably be dealt with at the dealer level, though. If they have enough they will accomodate change requests, I would imagine.

I'm in Tucson, AZ. One chain of bookstores here has already installed charge stations outside their stores. Rep from local Nissan dealer said he believed places like CostCo would have them too.

I'm in central Pennsylvania, far from the center of EV! I placed a rservation for a blue SL trim model. I would have gone for the cliche green, but none on offer.

Southern Orange County (Laguna Hills) CA, "Reserved" a white SV.
About 70 miles north of San Diego,
so I might be too far to get an early-leaf from the Nissan "tree".

However, any light color would be fine (for night time safety).
For me, the red and black are too dark, and likely to be too HOT in the sunshine.

I did not know that the SL is (apprently) only $1000 extra, so it would be acceptable if the SV (basic model) is not available.

The rear-view (backup only?) montor would bereally nice, but the auto-headlights and fog lights are not necessary, the HomeLink not really useful enough.

The cargo cover should be an option for the SV model. Is it?

If I get an SV, I would try to add my backup-monitor kit ($100 from Walmart).

In north Orange County, CA (though I always say Los Angeles in the "about me" on boards like this). Ordered a silver with the SL package, since it wasn't that much over the price of the SV. Would liked to have been able to order in green, and am hoping the silver will be a dark silver.

Reserved a Silver SL in Scottsdale, AZ. Can't wait to drive it out of the showroom. Next big question for me will be which dealership provides the best price, out the door. Psyched! Not planning to order the quick charge option. I expect to charge in my garage nightly.

Boston, MA far far far away from any Leaf launch areas :(

I do hope they consider getting them to the people who want them, even out of market, as many do not need the charging infrastructure, and home charging will work for many of us in the Northeast, even using the standard 120V "trickle" charger.

Reserved the SL in Red, the website had issues with Amex cards as they are in a different format than they accept so had to us a Visa card.

JessfromNissan if you are listening, get some of those Leafs to the Northeast, please!

Mitch

White (cooler in summer), SL model.

Not sure whether to lease or buy. I have never leased a car...but it might make a lot of sense to do on an early EV.

It depends on the warranty. If the battery warranty is 10 years or 100k miles...I will buy.

If the battery warranty is 5 years or 50k miles, I will lease.

Gavin

I'm outside the 5 early distribution regions in Southern Missouri (Springfield area). May or may not actually get the car as it's a Plan C in case my Tesla Model S falls through and I can't get a Prius PHV. Where I live the range of the Leaf is a concern and I often travel to places at the extreme limit of real-world range of the Leaf.

Minnesota - ordered a silver SL. I think it'll be at least a year before we see them in this part of the county (the Frozen Tundra).

JV

Back