I need your help to get my Nissan Leaf S+ 2014 (made in USA) certified.
I was so happy to join Leaf's family by buying used one on auction in USA and bring it to Europe through Ocean.
But while it was on a way to home, the Certification standarts was updated and all parts with DOT markers is not applicable any more.
To register my car and get number plate, I need to re-equip my car with all required parts certified in EU:
1) All windows (1- Head, 4- Side, 1- Rear)
2) Seat belts
3) Rear Fog lamp
4) All light lamps (Head & Rear)
5) To install side repeater signal (it's absent in US's cars)
6) To install adjustment button for
To find appropriate Parts, that certified in EU, I need to know which one is installed on Nissan Leaf made for EU.
Could you please provide me following photos:
1) Markers on Head Window, Side Window and Rear Window (Like this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JWd-b ... z5wnqeBqiQ)
2) Markers on Seat belt's labels. (Like this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hu0MT ... IPuFCkWDRw)
Also, Let me know if all Leafs in EU has Head light adjustment button inside car.
I hope with your help I will be able to get certification of my Leaf and then get number plate...
Thank you very much !
With best regards,