Steelcity
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 5:31 am
Delivery Date: 13 Jun 2013
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 am

GaleHawkins wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:04 am

https://www.withclutch.com/window-stickers


I got one for our Leaf this morning. I put in my vin and phone number and the link to get the sticker popped up.
Thanks Gale, this worked for me also.
2013 S Bought used 2020 33,000 11 bars
Led headlights
4.8 miles per kwh
4.9 miles per kWh (8/14/20)
5.0 miles per kwh (9/30/20)
Snow Tires(4) installed (12/1/20)
4.9 mpkwh (12/10/20)
4.1 mpkwh (1/2/21)

GaleHawkins
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Delivery Date: 15 Oct 2019
Leaf Number: 311365
Location: Murray KY

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Steelcity wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 am
GaleHawkins wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:04 am

https://www.withclutch.com/window-stickers


I got one for our Leaf this morning. I put in my vin and phone number and the link to get the sticker popped up.
Thanks Gale, this worked for me also.
In looking for a parts car I found the online details to be full of errors so the window sticker at least lets one know the year, trim and options when it was new.

gncndad
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:02 pm
Delivery Date: 23 Feb 2016
Location: Ft. Worth, TX

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:07 pm

Home / Window Sticker Tool

Free Window
Sticker Tool
Use our Window Sticker Tool to get the Monroney Sticker of any recent vehicle. No more guessing which trim, packages or options a car has. The sticker is 100% accurate, just like for a brand new car.

Enter the VIN and your Phone number and we'll send you a SMS with a link to the window sticker PDF file:
VIN
Phone

Get my Sticker
By clicking the "Get my Sticker" button you agree that WithClutch, or WithClutch's authorized representatives, may call and/or send text messages (including by using equipment to automatically dial telephone numbers) for marketing/sales purposes, or for any other servicing or informational purpose related to your vehicle. You do not have to consent to receiving calls or texts from WithClutch.

Uhh...NOPE!!!!!
2015 LeafS
2018 Toyota Prius Two (son's car)
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited

alozzy
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:25 pm
Delivery Date: 18 Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact: Website

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Indeed, which is why I documented earlier in this thread an admittedly techie but safer method that's also free.
Last edited by alozzy on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vancouver, CA owner of a 2013 Ocean Blue SV + QC, purchased 01/2017 in WA
Zencar 12/20/24/30A L1/L2 portable EVSE
1-1/4" Curt #11396 hitch
After market, DIY LED DRLs
LeafSpy Pro + Konnwei KW902 ELM327 BT OBDII dongle
Loving my first BEV :D

GNUD1ZERO
Gold Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 am
Delivery Date: 08 Mar 2019

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm

At first, I thought I wanted to decode VINs to determine a LEAF has QC or not , then I found this thread about original window stickers.

Inspecting the attribute (i.e. cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?VIN"target="_blank) worked brilliantly for me! Thank you!!

It appears however, that the oldest MY one could get original window stickers is now 2014.

I tried VINs of 2011-2013 Leafs, no luck getting stickers....

GaleHawkins
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Delivery Date: 15 Oct 2019
Leaf Number: 311365
Location: Murray KY

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 am

GNUD1ZERO wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm
At first, I thought I wanted to decode VINs to determine a LEAF has QC or not , then I found this thread about original window stickers.

Inspecting the attribute (i.e. cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?VIN"target="_blank) worked brilliantly for me! Thank you!!

It appears however, that the oldest MY one could get original window stickers is now 2014.

I tried VINs of 2011-2013 Leafs, no luck getting stickers....
2014 model year was first mostly USA manufacturer Leaf I have read. That is why I excluded 2011-2013 when shopping for a parts car to rebuild our 2016.

alozzy
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:25 pm
Delivery Date: 18 Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact: Website

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:48 am

GNUD1ZERO wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm
At first, I thought I wanted to decode VINs to determine a LEAF has QC or not , then I found this thread about original window stickers.

Inspecting the attribute (i.e. cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?VIN"target="_blank) worked brilliantly for me! Thank you!!

It appears however, that the oldest MY one could get original window stickers is now 2014.

I tried VINs of 2011-2013 Leafs, no luck getting stickers....
It's not a MY problem per se, it's just that it doesn't work for some LEAFs. Try this 2013 S VIN: 1N4AZ0CP7DC422389
Vancouver, CA owner of a 2013 Ocean Blue SV + QC, purchased 01/2017 in WA
Zencar 12/20/24/30A L1/L2 portable EVSE
1-1/4" Curt #11396 hitch
After market, DIY LED DRLs
LeafSpy Pro + Konnwei KW902 ELM327 BT OBDII dongle
Loving my first BEV :D

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 15635
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:57 am

GaleHawkins wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 am
GNUD1ZERO wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm
At first, I thought I wanted to decode VINs to determine a LEAF has QC or not , then I found this thread about original window stickers.

Inspecting the attribute (i.e. cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?VIN"target="_blank) worked brilliantly for me! Thank you!!

It appears however, that the oldest MY one could get original window stickers is now 2014.

I tried VINs of 2011-2013 Leafs, no luck getting stickers....
2014 model year was first mostly USA manufacturer Leaf I have read. That is why I excluded 2011-2013 when shopping for a parts car to rebuild our 2016.
2013 was the first "mostly US built" LEAF MY. Only build dates in the first 3 months are JPN built which only happened due to delays ramping up production.
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 19,653 mi, 93.47% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GaleHawkins
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Delivery Date: 15 Oct 2019
Leaf Number: 311365
Location: Murray KY

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:28 am

Yes. Because the 2013 Leaf was caught up in production hades was the reason I banded it as an option.

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 16937
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Get your original window sticker from Nissan

Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:08 pm

2013 was the first "mostly US built" LEAF MY. Only build dates in the first 3 months are JPN built which only happened due to delays ramping up production.
I don't think that this is true. AFAIK, the 2013 Leaf was built in Tennessee from the start. The batteries, for the first three months, used the old chemistry, albeit in the new housings. They may well have used leftover electrolyte and electrodes from Japan, or even whole Japanese cells in the new cases.
Brilliant Silver 2021 Leaf SV40 W/ Pro Pilot & Protection
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 2 lithium E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”