Remin white exterior trim kit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcochris

I got the 10 piece white Remin exterior kit for my white Leaf. The colors do not match, the Remin is more stark pure white while my Leaf seems to have a little tan in the color to make it a more creamy white. In any case, the colors are off enough to be noticeably different.

The plastic pieces are fairly thick and don't look like part of the car when applied. The surface of the plastic is not hard and smooth, seems like it would dull and get dirty easily. One of the pieces has a small dark blemish on it. Most of the pieces were sized right, but the two big center pieces were a little too large at the bottom and overhung the factory trim a bit.

As you might have guessed, the kit went in the trash. Here's a picture with the kit attached with tape. You can't really make out the color difference in the picture.

remove the White trim pieces and have some window tint installed. the darker window tint will blend with the black trim pieces and look much better. nice to see another fellow central florida leaf owner on this forum.

Back