Leaf Body Panels

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWO4Mann

Leaf Supporting Member
Someplace here I've seen the "Nismo" stuff and a Leaf racing car. Are the panels on the racing version available? I really would like to pimp my Leaf, now that it is becoming soooooo common here in Brentwood. Like OMG I've seen three so far!!

Dave

My personal best was last week when I saw 6 on my 45 mile round trip to work on the West Side...

CWO4Mann said:
Someplace here I've seen the "Nismo" stuff and a Leaf racing car. Are the panels on the racing version available? I really would like to pimp my Leaf, now that it is becoming soooooo common here in Brentwood. Like OMG I've seen three so far!!Dave

TomT said:
My personal best was last week when I saw 6 on my 45 mile round trip to work on the West Side...

CWO4Mann said:
Someplace here I've seen the "Nismo" stuff and a Leaf racing car. Are the panels on the racing version available? I really would like to pimp my Leaf, now that it is becoming soooooo common here in Brentwood. Like OMG I've seen three so far!!Dave

Wow! you saw almost an entire tree of Leafs. I'm thinking that there ought to be nomenclature for gatherings of LEAFs. Sort of like a Rostrum of walrus, a pod of whales, a noise of crows, a gaggle of blondes, etc.

Dave
:lol:

CWO4Mann said:
Wow! you saw almost an entire tree of Leafs. I'm thinking that there ought to be nomenclature for gatherings of LEAFs. Sort of like a Rostrum of walrus, a pod of whales, a noise of crows, a gaggle of blondes, etc.

Dave
:lol:
I think I heard someone say a "rustle of leaves"...

Back