Coin Holder

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connellbsd

After driving my Leaf for 5500 miles now, the only issue I have with the car is the missing coin holder. (thats a huge compliment coming from me) Has anyone found a great coin holder for their leaf? If so please post where you found it and any specifics you can tell us. A picture would be awesome too. I poked around online and everything I saw, like a few cup based coin holders had lots of bad reviews.

I just put a small (clear) plastic (Tupperware?) cup in one of the center cup holders. I don't keep drinks (or food) in the car anyway.

I 3D-printed a version of this: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9116" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Modified it a bit to fit the door-pocket cup holder area better and put a grabby-knob on the top instead of a lid. It works great! I'll post pics of it after I get home tonight if you want.

They take about 3 hours to print on a standard Makerbot, so while it's only a few pennies worth of plastic, it takes a bit of time. I'm going to re-print mine in a more matching-interior-color plastic (the current one is black) soon.

Back