Car cover with clear solar spoiler window?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
This weekend, somebody I ran into (Richard? Gus? Hills?) told me they had obtained a custom fit car cover for the LEAF. featuring a clear window for the solar spoiler. Has anyone else heard of such a thing? Or, if it was one of the aforementioned could you please post the details?

mwalsh said:
This weekend, somebody I ran into (Richard? Gus? Hills?) told me they had obtained a custom fit car cover for the LEAF. featuring a clear window for the solar spoiler. Has anyone else heard of such a thing? Or, if it was one of the aforementioned could you please post the details?

Mike, I think that 1051 has one.

Boomer23 said:
mwalsh said:

Mike, I think that 1051 has one.

I have one, Costco had them on sale a few months ago, they are custom made just for the LEAF with a clear plastic over the front window charging lights so you can see the status, top solar flap with velcro, clear plastic for the rear license plate and front flap for the charger so you can charge with the cover on. Nice cover.

$119.99 after $30 OFF
Coverking XtremeWeave Custom Fit Car Cover
Item # 926369

Back