Leaf seat covers - any advices?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CASF

About to take delivery and looking for nice seat covers. Wasn’t able to find specific seat covers tread except Wet Okole one. Could you please provide advice/ share your experince with other seat covers brands?

CASF said:
About to take delivery and looking for nice seat covers. Wasn’t able to find specific seat covers tread except Wet Okole one. Could you please provide advice/ share your experince with other seat covers brands?
Congrats Victor! I believe that Wet Okole got a lot of coverage on the forum. Also, COSTCO carries Cover King seat covers, and they reportedly have a custom fit for the Leaf. I believe that someone has posted about it as well.

If you're into leather and are close to the soCal area, many people have gone to http://www.skylineseating.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in Westminster to have theirs done for $1K everything on the Leather seat thread. There's also a thread for SF Bay area leather group buy.

Back