I fell into the same trap as many others, ordering the eco design package (ordered by phone) without knowing what it is. It looks like I won’t be able to remove the option from my order.
Has anyone successfully removed the side decal?
Has anyone replaced the center console with the standard piece?
P.S. EVDRIVER – I would only remove the decal after the CA rebate.
Ready for this one? Here we go:
1. A month ago, I emailed my dealer and requested to remove the "Eco Design Package" while my order was still on "pending".
2. My dealer told me (politely) to talk to Nissan to have that done.
3. Nissan (CS) told me to talk to my dealer.
4. I told CS that I had already talked to my dealer.
5. CS said they'd have a conference call with my dealer and have it taken care of.
6. My dashboard changed to reflect that there was a change pending
7. two weeks ago, my delivery date changed from "pending" to "month of June".
8. Two days ago, CS called to advise me that my car was "in production", and there could be no changes.
CS (Pam) acknowledged that the ECO pkg was a Port-installed option, but that the paperwork could not be changed once the car was in production.
9. My dashboard changed to reflect that there were no pending changes.
Isn't this FUN?